(OT) the worst thing you can think of

ch19079

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You people are all sick disturbed and need help. :w00t:

Whats pink and red and goes up and down and up and down. A baby in a blender.

I don't mind the jokes at all, after all those are all words and not actions that make the headline news. Remember Comedy=Tragedy+Time

I pray you never lose a child.

131111[/snapback]

Aussie, come on - they're jokes. If you say "I hope you never lose a child" you should also say "I hope you aren't friends with a priest. I hope you aren't an animal lover. I hope you don't know any little kids named Johnny. I hope you aren't the owner of a bar"... Because those are the but of most every joke.

I do agree these may be tasteless, and not right to be here, but I don't think its fair to say that to him in that way. I don't think anyone here finds the reality of this funny. At all.

But I agree, maybe somewhere else, guys.

Sorry Aussie.

BillsNYC and billsfanone...are you guys 30 going on 13? Did it ever occur to you that someone reading this thread may have dealt with the loss of an infant or child. A$$holes(I'm being kind) like you, are why I rarely post here anymore. Is there really a need to insert your comic brilliance into every thread regardless of the topic? Why not hangout at www.jokes.com instead.

Aussie, come on - they're jokes. If you say "I hope you never lose a child" you should also say "I hope you aren't friends with a priest. I hope you aren't an animal lover. I hope you don't know any little kids named Johnny. I hope you aren't the owner of a bar"... Because those are the but of most every joke.

I do agree these may be tasteless, and not right to be here, but I don't think its fair to say that to him in that way. I don't think anyone here finds the reality of this funny. At all.

But I agree, maybe somewhere else, guys.

Sorry Aussie.

131171[/snapback]

A mushroom walks into a bar and orders a drink. The bartender truns to him and says "we don't serve your kind here." The mushrooms replies "oh come on, why not, I'm a fungi."

BillsNYC and billsfanone...are you guys 30 going on 13?  Did it ever occur to you that someone reading this thread may have dealt with the loss of an infant or child.  A$$holes(I'm being kind) like you, are why I rarely post here anymore.  Is there really a need to insert your comic brilliance into every thread regardless of the topic?  Why not hangout at www.jokes.com instead.

131338[/snapback]

And oh so faintly I hear the sound of a violin playing in the backround.

Screw you too, Its pathetic that douchebags spend their day inserting their mindless crap humor into any topic posted, and the people who have a problem with it are the ones who get harrassed.

I read all this talk about this board being a family, what the hell kind of family make jokes at the expense of a dead child. In my family, the people making those jokes would be taken out back and have the stevestojan beat out of them. :blink: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Wow - nice to know my fellow Bills fans are so mature. Can we start Mom jokes next? I'd love some off color ones too. Forget about the Bills and lets rename this board twohahadrive.com

grade school is in!

131358[/snapback]

Your Momma is so fat I slapped her thigh and rode the wave.

Your Momma is so stupid she thought a Quarterback was a refund. (Football related)

Your Momma is so fat she's on both sides of the family.

Screw you too, Its pathetic that douchebags spend their day inserting their mindless crap humor into any topic posted, and the people who have a problem with it are the ones who get harrassed.

I read all this talk about this board being a family, what the hell kind of family make jokes at the expense of a dead child. In my family, the people making those jokes would be taken out back and have the stevestojan beat out of them. :blink:  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

131356[/snapback]

Yeah, the earlier threads where people talked about what they'd do to the victim (well, what they'd want other people to do to the victim, as most people who talk such B.S. have neither the stomach nor the constitution to accomplish such endeavors) were much more palatable than a couple of harmless jokes that have been around since my childhood. Obviously, each person handles tragedy differently.

If you believe in God, then you believe that child is in a better place despite what happened. The baby also wasn't the relative of anyone on this board. If it were, you'd see us come together beautifully as we've done numerous times for worthy causes.

BIZARRO FFS version: Lighten up Francis.

"Schlosser had been investigated on child-neglect allegations this year, but Texas Child Protective Services had recently closed a seven-month investigation, concluding that Schlosser did not pose a risk to her children.

Just what the hell were they investigating for 7 months.....nice conclusion.

I know how under-staffed and over-worked those types of government agencies are.....it's a tragedy that very well could have been avoided.

Sad.....very sad. To have the one person in your life that you trust and love the most harm you that way....

on the jokes thing, this is an open thread for discussion. What positive merrits can you bring from a story about a mom dismembering her kid?? NONE. Now, if people want to joke, then so be it. Jokes posted on a bills message board are independent of what that poster would do or feel his or her own baby was dismembered. I'm sorry if my quad joke about the beach offended anyone, but i'm not sorry to have posted it. I guess the moral of the story is to a) not write texas CPS on your resume for past employment B) don't dismember your kid and c) have thick skin.