Man caught at airport with 44 lizards in pants

/dev/null

Kubus was caught by wildlife officials at Christchurch International Airport on South Island in December, about to board an overseas flight with 44 geckos and skinks in a hand-sewn package concealed in his underwear.

at least we know he has other skills to rely on such as sewing to go along with lizards he was smuggling in his pants.

:thumbsup::doh:

think the customs officer told him "PANTS ON THE GROUND, PANTS ON THE GROUND, LIZARD TURNED SIDEWAYS..."

hey....leave the progressive insurance chick out of this....i like her.... :thumbsup:

In a perfect world, those freecreditreport.com folks would run over the the Geico gecko, causing them to slip and crash into a building, wiping out that Progressive Insurance lady with the red lipstick.

In a perfect world.

If Samuel L Jackson is not the star i dont want to see it!

There are snakes on this mother :thumbsup: plane!

Has Jackson ever played a role other than an angry bl.... er.... African American?

In a perfect world, those freecreditreport.com folks would run over the the Geico gecko, causing them to slip and crash into a building, wiping out that Progressive Insurance lady with the red lipstick.

In a perfect world.

:beer:

hey....leave the progressive insurance chick out of this....i like her.... :thumbsup:

I agree, she's an excellent actress, IMO.