We had a good run

My Jets usually break my heart. After that I usually go out and break a few arms and legs.

But this year I felt different. I felt they did all they could do. The QB is a little fancy but I like the rest of the team and the coach is awesome. I think we'll be good for a while.

My Jets usually break my heart. After that I usually go out and break a few arms and legs.

But this year I felt different. I felt they did all they could do. The QB is a little fancy but I like the rest of the team and the coach is awesome. I think we'll be good for a while.

IN YO FACE!!!!!!!!

Get off this board please.

Sanchez walks like a duck...

Listening to Boomer Esiason yesterday on his radio show here in NYC, talking about how Manning learned the defense in the first quarter and after that, it was over as he just picked apart the Jets defense. Going on and on about Manning being elite, which he obviously is.

Then finished it with "Don't worry Jets fans, Sanchez will be that for you"

Ugh...Boomer, you can say he might have the potential to be that, but to say he's going to be the next Peyton Manning?

Get off this board please.

Sanchez walks like a duck...

I was only on this board because my boss used to be here before he accidentally died. I was just updating everyone on my Jets. I don't really like Sanchez, but I REALLY don't like people giving my attitude. Be careful there Charlie.

Pretty good season, tough to win 3 games on the road in the playoffs. I think Sanchez will be good, although I am hoping he's a bust! Manning eventually figured out their defense, something that Palmer and Rivers could not do. Several times he pointed to a LB and he was the one blitzing, Manning is just amazing at reading defenses. The Jets have a lot of talent and should be contenders again next season, let's hope the Bills have a home game against them this year and sweep the series! GO BILLS!

I was only on this board because my boss used to be here before he accidentally died. I was just updating everyone on my Jets. I don't really like Sanchez, but I REALLY don't like people giving my attitude. Be careful there Charlie.

If we wanted Jets updates we would go read about the Jets. Take your Jets updates somewhere else and leave it be. HAGD!

Awesome. You must be really tough! Will you be my facebook friend?

If we wanted Jets updates we would go read about the Jets. Take your Jets updates somewhere else and leave it be. HAGD!

I don't expect nobody to say stuff like that to me in real life. The internet makes for a lot of tough guys. You're lucky that you're on the internet I can tell you that.

You don't bother me none but you should know I have a few Russian associates that are hackers and can figure out where anyone lives. Yevgeny is like a magician. He knows stuff about convertng internet addresses into street addresses.

Holy Crap.

Is that really you Jimmy? Where have you been? You changed all your phone numbers. I was worried about you. I'm glad I found you.

I don't expect nobody to say stuff like that to me in real life. The internet makes for a lot of tough guys. You're lucky that you're on the internet I can tell you that.

You don't bother me none but you should know I have a few Russian associates that are hackers and can figure out where anyone lives. Yevgeny is like a magician. He knows stuff about convertng internet addresses into street addresses.

You have some Reeaal Good Russian friends like Yevgeny? You walk like a duck too, scary man? You dress like a Katoy for them too?

That's great. Tell you russian associate I said Hi. LMAO!!!

hahahahaha, this is classic....im actually making a word document so that I can look back on this in a few months and get another good laugh out of it...keep it comin man, please hahahaha

internet tough guys=better than pants on the ground?

How is this Piss off than. Go find a Jets Board. Is that polite enough for you.

Oh yeah Charlie be careful....internet tough guy just put you on notice....LOL

Hogboy were are you handle this fool

Listening to Boomer Esiason yesterday on his radio show here in NYC, talking about how Manning learned the defense in the first quarter and after that, it was over as he just picked apart the Jets defense. Going on and on about Manning being elite, which he obviously is.

Then finished it with "Don't worry Jets fans, Sanchez will be that for you"

Ugh...Boomer, you can say he might have the potential to be that, but to say he's going to be the next Peyton Manning?

Give Boomer a break, he is a born, raised and lives in NYC. Besides, alot of people have went that far out and farther on this board about Losman, Edwards and some of the other clowns that have taken snaps over the past 4 or 5 years in Buffalo.