[O-Line] I dunno if anyone caught this

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Yeah, I know, Jimmy B is hard to take but still preferable to Gensler.

Anyway - one thing he did say is that on the bye week, Jonas Jennings and Takeo were at the Falcons game in Atlanta and Jonas kept hearing "see ya next year" from the fans.

Gonna be a major shake-up on the o-line, folks.

that sucks cuz jonas is a very, very good LT that can be one of the great ones. I hope that, if TD can sense the Falcons' interest is strong enough, he can franchise him and maybe rob them of another 1st rounder. If they balked, we'd have to pay him 7 mill for the season, but maybe the Bills could talk him into an extension.

Pat Williams also has a lot left in the tank. He's not as dominant as Adams, but you have to think that he's better than Tim Anderson for another 2 years or so.

Nate will need to be locked up. He's increasing his value with those impressive PR performances.

The Bills have some choices to make, and I don't think we have as much cap room as we did in 03 and 04...do we?

Moulds could be ripe for a restructurin'

That sounds like a nice hick song title, played on the banjo.

"and he's rye-eye-ipe for restruck-shure-in..."

that sucks cuz jonas is a very, very good LT that can be one of the great ones. I hope that, if TD can sense the Falcons' interest is strong enough, he can franchise him and maybe rob them of another 1st rounder. If they balked, we'd have to pay him 7 mill for the season, but maybe the Bills could talk him into an extension.

130066[/snapback]

I'd be pretty happy if they Franchise him and get a 3rd rounder. At least it's something!

Guest Guest_eyedog_*

" one of the great ones " oh please. He's an average left tackle. His career goes something like this; good game,poor game, average game, injured ,injured,injured, average game, good game.

They can't pay this guy top-5 or even top-10 type money.

I'd like to keep him at the right price but if not have fun with the last overrated Bill who became a Falcon.

" one of the great ones " oh please. He's an average left tackle. His career goes something like this; good game,poor game, average game, injured ,injured,injured, average game, good game.

They can't pay this guy top-5 or even top-10 type money.

I'd like to keep him at the right price but if not have fun with the last overrated Bill who became a Falcon.

130100[/snapback]

Right on.

TD will franchise him and Atlanta will overpay again.  So be it.

Did I hear on TV that Jason Peters played some at tackle vs. the Rams?

130224[/snapback]

Yes, he did. Not to worry anyway. TD knows LOTS of OT's. He brings in a dozen every training camp. I think while he's busy looking to find a viable Center and LG among them, he might actually find an OT too. :lol:

When Peerless left after 2002, Jennings was commenting in a manner that indicated he would go to the Falcons also. This is hardly a surprise. I expected him to leave all along.

A good tackle who always has a nagging injury and misses a few games every year. Big $$ ? Not worth it. Best of luck but life moves on.

Jennings is a lock to leave this season. I really don't think we have seen enough consistent quality out of him to justify our paying him serious money to stay on. I think other teams may well be tempted to shell out $$$ on him - but for the Bills it's an unjustifiable luxury for continuitys sake only.

I think if we can get a 1st rounder we need to pick up an LT. If we don't lets see the Bills dig into their pockets and sign a big name LT to come in and start. We have the skill players - now lets build the line up to match their talents.