An open letter to nevergiveup

nevergiveup,

Just wanted to give you another measure of thanks from all of us here. You haven't always brought us the best news this offseason, but you've been 100% accurate despite some of the flack you've taken for bringing your information here. And we as fans and members of this board are very appreciative that you've taken the time to post here and share it with us.

Now, 2 questions I have:

- We're hearing rumors of Bates interviewing for DC. I've also heard rumor of Herm Edwards. Do you have any idea who might be the frontrunner to get this position?

- Is Reeves being considered at all to join the staff? If so, in what capacity?

Thanks in advance, if you can provide any insight!

RELIABILITY METER (#1 is best.......#12 is worst)

#1- nevergiveup

#2- kelly blue book

#3- farmers almanac

#4- nostradamus

#5- TMZ

#6- punxsutawney phil

#7- weatherman

#8- economist

#9- ESPN Insiders

#10- psychic

#11- momma pecoraro (added by matter2003)

#12- Thurman Thomas

#1- nevergiveup

#2- kelly blue book

#3- farmers almanac

#4- nostradamus

#5- TMZ

#6- punxsutawney phil

#7- weatherman

#8- economist

#9- ESPN Insiders

#10- psychic

#12- Thurman Thomas

Thought Momma Pecoraro said Marty and Marty Jr. in 2010 but no interest until 2012??

Is that why she is #11?

hey kenny - I'm going to need to see a full size pic of that avatar... :rolleyes:

i tried. i only have it saved on my comp, could not find the pic online to post the link...sorry, you'll have to employ a magnifying glass in this instance

careful.....Tim is losing his patience with this forum.......here is his last entry from his pinned ask Tim Graham Part III......

Seriously, what does he expect when his last two "pieces" are about candidates the Bills were and were not interested in. They hired someone and it is time to move on. Is it really shocking that he would lose patience with a Buffalo Bills message board full of passionate fans who are pissed about the hire?

i tried. i only have it saved on my comp, could not find the pic online to post the link...sorry, you'll have to employ a magnifying glass in this instance

They should really take those edwards jerseys off. :rolleyes:

#1- nevergiveup

#2- kelly blue book

#3- farmers almanac

#4- nostradamus

#5- TMZ

#6- punxsutawney phil

#7- weatherman

#8- economist

#9- ESPN Insiders

#10- psychic

#12- Thurman Thomas

I would rank her above ESPN insiders...seriously I might piss my pants...that is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time!!