Mobile, Agile, and Hostile

evilcape

Buddy Nix said he wants mobile, agile, and hostile players on our squad. Kyle Williams, Richie Incognito and John Wendling are three names that stick out to me (obviously KW and RI's size has to be taken into account).

Who else on the roster and what free agents (not neccessarily big names) fits this description?

Buddy Nix said he wants mobile, agile, and hostile players on our squad. Kyle Williams, Richie Incognito and John Wendling are three names that stick out to me (obviously KW and RI's size has to be taken into account).

Who else on the roster and what free agents (not neccessarily big names) fits this description?

:ph34r:

Fitz?

Eric Wood comes to mind.

I would say, and in no particular order, Shawn Nelson, Fred Jackson, Eric Wood, Jarius Byrd and Terrence McGee..problem is after this mentioned theres not many other players that really come close..so I anticipate lots of heads rolling.

:wallbash:

Wendling is a freak on special teams. He is athletic freak in general. The guy will never be an every down player, but I think he very much so fits this criteria. He lead or was in the top of Bobby Aprils "rating" system on special teams every year...

I would also add Eric Wood to this list (if he is healed). Geoff Hangarter (sp) too.

I would also add Eric Wood to this list (if he is healed).

Amen to the Eric Wood getting healthy and mobile again. That injury was devastating. Load bearing injuries on big men can ruin them for mobility even if they have the grit. Here's to this young guy. :wallbash:

Amen to the Eric Wood getting healthy and mobile again. That injury was devastating. Load bearing injuries on big men can ruin them for mobility even if they have the grit. Here's to this young guy. :wallbash:

Agreed. I don't know why but I am hesitantly optimistic about his return. But this is probably just wishful thinking.