Gotta love this tweet from Kawika

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Kawika. He doesn't make that much 2010: $2.7 million, 2011-2012: $2.75 million. So he should be back even if they just like him as a back-up.

he doesn't make that much because he is an under performing scrub.

for as much as the guy runs off at the mouth, you'd think he was perennial all-pro

kawika is a good player. he was a starter on a damn superbowl championship winning team. I love when you guys hate on everyone, regardless of talent, just because you're so bitter about us being a bad team. if you're gonna B word, at least B word about things that need fixing

kawika is a good player. he was a starter on a damn superbowl championship winning team. I love when you guys hate on everyone, regardless of talent, just because you're so bitter about us being a bad team. if you're gonna B word, at least B word about things that need fixing

the lb's of the bills are in need of fixing

He was. Mitchell needs to go.

he doesn't make that much because he is an under performing scrub.

for as much as the guy runs off at the mouth, you'd think he was perennial all-pro

Gotta love the internet. You can talk tough about a guy who would beat you to a pulp. And Mitchell's SB ring is probably worth more than your entire life.

Gotta love the internet. You can talk tough about a guy who would beat you to a pulp. And Mitchell's SB ring is probably worth more than your entire life.

maybe he could beat me to a pulp, maybe not, but if so....i hope he can enjoy the victory with one freakin' eye!