Is Anyone Out There Outraged???

Beerstm

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope your right. Even if you are. It takes coaching to win. You can't honestly believe that Chan can outwit the Pats, the Dolphins or the Jets.

Also depends on who he brings in for his assistants. The guy has had success. We as Bills fans have seen the polar opposite of success for to long, even though this guy is not the fashionable pick he has had winning records.

Let them laugh all they want.

But the reality is that for a DECADE the Bills have failed to make the playoffs. What ticks me off is when the local team(s) sucks just as bad. In my case it's been the Redskins who have been equally inept.

Please post you thought and comments on the Lions, Raiders, Rams, Browns, and Cheifs.

These teams have 1 thing in common. They are perenial underacheivers!!!

And the funniest thing is MANY of you have said that Cleveland is better than Buffalo based on 3 seasons above .500 in the past decade.

yes - misspelling "grammer" looks pretty bad

ESPN- Seattle and Buffalo choose two former College coaches to lead their teams. However, the names Pete Carroll and Chan Galey just don't sound the same (add laughter).

Headline News- A bill board doesn't buy what it used to. The Bills fans pulled thier resources to try to get Cowher, but landed Chan Galey. But have been a clearence advertisement.

NFL network- laughing at Nix for saying there were 15 calls from coaches who wanted to be in Buffalo, but somehow they actually answered when Chan called LOL.

Charlotte, NC radio- fans calling in just mocking this decision blaming it on the cold weather and the snow.

Charlotte Sports TV news- In other news, the Bills lost out on Cowher and had to settle for Chan. What else do you expect from a team that has to leave the country to find fans. *laughing "Maybe Canadians will think Galey is Cowher."

These are just a few reports I have seen. Other TV clips have been of Nix just sounding foolish. When Nix made his little comment about Buffalo not being Oakland, the newscaster said, "Your right Buddy. People actually want to live and work in Oakland, even if it is for Al."

I'm known as a Bills fan. My office is full of Buffalo Bills stuff. I'm embarassed to evern be associated with this mess. What a slap in the face.

What I don't understand is that some of you foolish fans will be more upset at this post, than what happend today @ One Bills Drive.

For those Spelling and Grammer Nazi's on TBD, I have made several spelling and gramatical mistkes in this post. Can you find them?

My point: True Bills fans shouls be embarased and insulted by what has taken place this year @ One Bills Drive.

Wow, two born losers! It doesn't matter if you win or lose right.... It just matters how drunk you get eh?

Try expecting greatness.... It's quite rewarding.

Way to miss the point, dummy.

I "expect greatness" out of the things in my life I can control and I measure my success in life on those things, not on the "success" of a bunch of athletes or rich owners who could give a crap less about me. You think Trent Edwards spends his weekend wearing a shirt with 'Beerstm' on the back of it?

Last I checked, being a fan of a sports team doesnt mean I have to sell my soul to it.

I get great pleasure out of watching my favorite sports teams, but Im NEVER getting to the point where their success or failure becomes a barometer for my OWN life. Never.

Actually a lot of people around the league think he is a great coach and a great hire. People would have thought L Frazier was a bad hire or B Schottenheimer.

Nobody knows until they play the game.

The guy has been a head coach for two years in the NFL and went to the playoffs both years! We would love that right now. We are not the laughingstock of the league.

Many peoples' hero B Cowher thinks he is a fantastic pick for HC.

Headline News- A bill board doesn't buy what it used to. The Bills fans pulled thier resources to try to get Cowher, but landed Chan Galey. But have been a clearence advertisement.

**What the hell does that even mean?

Charlotte Sports TV news- In other news, the Bills lost out on Cowher and had to settle for Chan. What else do you expect from a team that has to leave the country to find fans. *laughing "Maybe Canadians will think Galey is Cowher."

**That....is F'n funny!

How is this year different than the other 50 years? People laughed at us when we were going to Super Bowls. Buffalo is the red-headed bastard child of American cities. Johnny Carson laughed at us. People can't make fun of your ethnicity, skin color, race, gender, sexual orientation, etc. so they make fun of Buffalo. Everyone needs to feel superior by putting others down.

PTR

ESPN- Seattle and Buffalo choose two former College coaches to lead their teams. However, the names Pete Carroll and Chan Galey just don't sound the same (add laughter).

NFL network- laughing at Nix for saying there were 15 calls from coaches who wanted to be in Buffalo, but somehow they actually answered when Chan called LOL.

Charlotte, NC radio- fans calling in just mocking this decision blaming it on the cold weather and the snow.

These are just a few reports I have seen. Other TV clips have been of Nix just sounding foolish. When Nix made his little comment about Buffalo not being Oakland, the newscaster said, "Your right Buddy. People actually want to live and work in Oakland, even if it is for Al."

I'm known as a Bills fan. My office is full of Buffalo Bills stuff. I'm embarassed to evern be associated with this mess. What a slap in the face.

What I don't understand is that some of you foolish fans will be more upset at this post, than what happend today @ One Bills Drive.

For those Spelling and Grammer Nazi's on TBD, I have made several spelling and gramatical mistkes in this post. Can you find them?

My point: True Bills fans shouls be embarased and insulted by what has taken place this year @ One Bills Drive.

Why should I be embarrassed? Its ALL TRUE. We are a joke of a franchise. A really funny joke.

As bills fans we have had to endure endless scorn and ridicule ever since the 4 straight super bowl fiascos. So what people around the country are saying doesnt mean jack ****. Die hard bills fans are immune to it.I get by with the BELIEF that one day our patience and loyalty will be rewarded when the bills win the super bowl and we have our day in the sun! As much as we rip the guy after all these years in the league ralph deserves to hold that trophy up on national TV and when he does i hope he fires two middle fingers at all the buffalo haters out there.

See, that's the thing for me. I have NO faith that the Bills will win the Superbowl. NONE. I'm still a fan. I have to be. As someone said in another thread, once you're a Bills fan you're grandfathered in for life. But this team is NOT going to win the Superbowl anytime soon. We are marred in mediocrity. Nobody wants to play for the "raiders of the east coast"...in a depressed city known for its blizzards. I don't see this team ever being truly competitive again...not in terms of winning a Superbowl, at least.

But being a fan is in my blood. So here I am.

Go Gailey.

:lol:

Look on the bright side...you could be a Hamilton County taxpayer and suffer the Cincinnati B'gals... :lol:

http://nky.cincinnati.com/article/AB/20100...for-stadium-fix

If you have any brains at all, never move to Ohio.

Maybe Canadians will think Galey is Cowher...That is funny eh?

I am offended by that! I dont know what everyone is talking aboot!!

lol seriously though, there are some die hard Bills fans here in Canada. I am one of them. I NEVER want to see the Bills move to Toronto!

My ass may be in Canada, but my heart is in BUFFALO!!

Go Bills!

Obviously we think about things differently. To me, favorite teams are like family members. You may not like everything they do, and they often disappoint you, but you keep supporting them and remain optimistic as you look forward to enjoying their successes.

I will never be "embarrassed" by the fact I root for the Buffalo Bills.

Obviously we think about things differently. To me, favorite teams are like family members. You may not like everything they do, and they often disappoint you, but you keep supporting them and remain optimistic as you look forward to enjoying their successes.

I will never be "embarrassed" by the fact I root for the Buffalo Bills.

OUTSTANDING! :lol: