Cancel your season tickets. Send letters.

My commitment to the team keeps me attached to the city I grew up with, the food and people I love and the team that I have supported for 25 years. Imagine how sweet it will be, whether it is this year, next year or in ten years when we 'DO' win the Big one? ----To be able to stay you stood by during some of the most bitter losses, worst defeats, poorest coaching and horrible drafts, a Championship season with a Superbowl victory will only be that much better.

Go Bills!

That was well said and basically what most Bills fans are about.

I do think we have a right to critize if it is constructive. Part of the fun is not agreeing with choices and stating how our ideas are better. If every team did everything right we would be playing TIC TAC TOE. I never seen a blog over playing TIC TAC TOE.

Again great writing and I think it brought a tear to my eyes. Sometimes we need to remember how wide our fan base really is. Bills fans are everywhere!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. I live in St. Louis so I can't cancel my tickets, because I don't have any. If I lived up there, I would have them. And I would cancel them today. I follow this team every single day of my life. For over 45 years, I have been a fan.

Ralph promised change. He hired 71 year old guy from within. Then that guy ran out and hired a guy that nobody else wanted.

Do you really want to plunk down hundreds of dollars to support this old bastage?

Unbelievable. Chan Gailey over Marty Schottenheimer. Unbelievable.

You know, there are a bunch of BS threads like this, and some talking about how embarrased they are because of this hire...

GET REAL...seriously, Buffalo might have the biggest group of whiny cry babies I have ever seen, and thats what really gets embarrasing. They are so many whining over stupid things like not hiring a big name coach claming they are no longer fans and proposing to cancel season tickets...lmao at this gibberish.

Sure, we all would prefer someone like Shannhan and Cowher because we are more familiar with them...but the fact remains that people who know a hell of a lot more about football than you think Gailey is a great hire. The media, who knows jack squat about football and just runs popular opinnion and stirs the pot to generate interest is worthless too.

I will take the opinnion of those who make knowing football their career (and succeed at it) over a bunch of hack fans and low level media outlets all day long.

I would have prefered Billick too initially, but just because we didnt hire him doesnt mean we need to condem Gailey. And honestly, now that we know a lot more about Gailey, this hire doesnt look so bad as fisrt thought.

So get over yourself already, just because you dont know enough about football to know whether Gailey is a good hire or not doesnt mean you should push people to stop being fans. If you want to sit in the corner and suck your thumb while stomping your feet in displeasure, more power to you, its your right, but dont push that crap on everyone else...

PS: I guarantee you 100%, in fact I would bet everything I have in life that if you had season tickets paid for this upcoming season that you wouldnt really cancel them...just like all the other posers on here starting threads about how they are no longer fans...they always come back, just like you will...

good idea idiot. in fact go buy some season tickets right now-

I love these people who have all these things to say about how everyone should cancel their season tickets when these people probably don't even live here and have never been to the Ralph anyway.

Kick !@#$in' boulders bro...