Marty Schottenheimer

Wing Man

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not at least wait until game 8 or so? At least give the man a chance to succeed.

And if he doesn't? Then what. Oh wait, give him a year to build the team. And then what? Well, he has only had 2 years to turn things around...let's try three. Ad nauseam.

It has been speculated for years that Ralph Wilson is a doddering old fool who micro-manages things. Well, here we have proof positive. Affter the Jauron fiasco, I am out until Ralph is out of the picture. The man can say he wants to win all he wants, but his actions speak otherwise. He can talk the talk, but he doesn't walk the walk.

Ralph Wilson IS the problem. Until that changes, nothing will.

That Ami beer will kick yer ass, eh?-)

My mate is actually a Canadian from Newmarket and he was going on about how it was all American piss water and he could drink a ton of the stuff.

Welllllll..... Pitchers are only $18n in the Anchor Bar - and the Chip Strip aint exactly expensive... So after arriving as usual wayyyyyy too early we downed about 8 pints in an hour, then people arrived and we spent the rest of the night being obnoxious as the Sabres won/lost (I con't remember). Beer, beer, more beer and vodka red bulls later and he puked in the car on the way to the Ralph. I However was smart and did a tactical chunder the night before.

Still don't give a stuff about Schotty the crybaby.

i heard a source(steve tasker on a national radio show late last week...could have been the tony bruno or dan patrick show, can't remember which one) say that Ralph runs a very professional football team organization and that it is a great place to work. I will trust Tasker over anyone Graham 'hides' behind.

And if he doesn't? Then what. Oh wait, give him a year to build the team. And then what? Well, he has only had 2 years to turn things around...let's try three. Ad nauseam.

It has been speculated for years that Ralph Wilson is a doddering old fool who micro-manages things. Well, here we have proof positive. Affter the Jauron fiasco, I am out until Ralph is out of the picture. The man can say he wants to win all he wants, but his actions speak otherwise. He can talk the talk, but he doesn't walk the walk.

Proof of what? That Ralph owns the team and wants a say.

SHOCK HORROR.

Also - he's unable to walk now because of his age. But nothing really rhymes with golf cart.

Does this mean no more comments here, then?

I understand the frustration. It's not that I'm thrilled with the hire. I'm just gonna at least give the man a chance to coach. I'll withhold judgement until there are some results to go by.

No it's not... I cannot reveal my source, but I have a very good friend @ the NFL and he say's the reason Schotty Sr. was let go in San Diego is because he was starting to become "increasingly confused" on the sidelines.

14-2 while increasing confused. Sign me up.