Its official Chan is the coach

It seems like the guy has had some measure of success. I don't know. The fact that he hasn't been on the radar for any other teams worries me. I guess he might have been I just have never heard his name floated in the national media. On the surface, it really does seem to be the same old same old budget type hire.

I, for one, am going to welcome Chan Gailey as our new head coach. He has my full support to lead this team!

Yeah, why the hell not, eh? I agree. Go Bills. Look at it this way, if they do better than the piss-poor job they did this year, its' a pleasant surprise.

I don't doubt that Chan will be named the coach in just over an hour, but that ESPN report does NOT make it "official."

It would be the funniest, bestest thing ever if that source lied to Adam.

Yeah, the bestest!

"The Bills are said to be impressed with how Gailey has brought teams to the playoffs with quarterbacks such as Mike Tomczak, Kordell Stewart and Jay Fiedler."

that's a misquote-this is the real quote: "The Bills are said to be impressed with how cheap Gailey will work for and the fact that he is old, out of touch and has the personality of a well Dick Jauron."