Frazier as HC and Gailey as OC

sharper802

This wouldn't be too upsetting to me. Get a young hungry African American HC that will call his own defense and a proven OC.

That being said I still would prefer Gruden or even Russ Grimm - and as an admittedly uniformed fan - I can't even come up with good reasons why

? What African-American got to do wit anything ?

I couild definitely live with that arrangement, though.

I think an African American HC is a statement to the players and it may sway a FA if the money offer is the same as another team. Emphasis on "might" and again only if the dollars are equal as money rules all decisons in the NFL.

? What African-American got to do wit anything ?

I couild definitely live with that arrangement, though.

RW is a racist fool. Always hires the loser white HC and foregoes the superior african american candidate.

Greggo=Mularkey=DJ=Gailey

Marvin Lewis=Tomlin=Fewell=Frazier

The Bills are a mess.

RW comes from an era of entrenched racism and he is a full on racist himself, clearly. Rosa Parks happened when RW was 50 already and used to getting his bus seat.

Very sad for us, though.

This wouldn't be too upsetting to me. Get a young hungry African American HC that will call his own defense and a proven OC.

That being said I still would prefer Gruden or even Russ Grimm - and as an admittedly uniformed fan - I can't even come up with good reasons why

I see some of the oddest stuff on here. Way worse than PPP.

Stop this...or these.

1- we cannot even talk to Frazier at this point until after the NFC Championship.

2- African-American my arse. They are Americans unless they just moved from Africa, in which they would be African-American.

When can we stop this whole black, african american, n-word stuff? We are all Americans!

Stop this...or these.

1- we cannot even talk to Frazier at this point until after the NFC Championship.

2- African-American my arse. They are Americans unless they just moved from Africa, in which they would be African-American.

When can we stop this whole black, african american, n-word stuff? We are all Americans!

Charlize Theron is African American. She is as white as this page.

Stop this...or these.

Love the idea but more than often race is factored in decisions that people make.

Perhaps Chan Gailey is the one to bring us all together otherwise I can't figure this potential hire out.

RW is a racist fool. Always hires the loser white HC and foregoes the superior african american candidate.

Greggo=Mularkey=DJ=Gailey

Marvin Lewis=Tomlin=Fewell=Frazier

The Bills are a mess.

RW comes from an era of entrenched racism and he is a full on racist himself, clearly. Rosa Parks happened when RW was 50 already and used to getting his bus seat.

Very sad for us, though.

Pretty hefty allegations ... and with no merit, whatsoever. According to your logic, every white American in their 80s or 90s is a racist. Brilliant. Please don't turn this into something it's not.