Martz complains about security

JCBoston

Does anyone have an idea about what Martz is talking about here?

"It's just like leaving here today. We can't have our security check here like we do at every stadium in the National Football League. They force us to go to the airport. There's no reason for that. That's just this organization."

I figure with the number of "insiders" we have on this board that someone might know...

I think they have to board their plane from the regular terminal and get screened there. In the old days they would go thru Prior aviation and get special treatment like the coddled babies that they are. I'm sure the Bills organization has instructed the NFTA & FAA to treat our opponents like crap. Donahoe has that much pull!

Of course, ours is the only airport in the NFL where there are no lines for airport screening, so pre-screening only saves you having to be seen in public. Poor Mike, having to endure the throngs of people yearning for a glimpse of pure genius....

I heard he was livid that his pre-game latte was 2.345 degrees too cold. That's enough to throw a man off his game.

Does Mike Martz need reminding of the atrocious security blunders that lead to the only terrorist attck on US soil??

Mike - go check out recent history - it is a GREAT thing that the US authorities have improved their screening procedures since 9/11 - they guarantee you own safety, the safety of your players, the people in your organisation, the flight attendants, pilots, airport staff, civilians on the ground.

I'm not sorry it is onconvenient for you. I am sorry that you chose to B word about it you small minded selfish !@#$.

Does Mike Martz need reminding of the atrocious security blunders that lead to the only terrorist attck on US soil??

Mike - go check out recent history - it is a GREAT thing that the US authorities have improved their screening procedures since 9/11 - they guarantee you own safety, the safety of your players, the people in your organisation, the flight attendants, pilots, airport staff, civilians on the ground.

Not sure I agree that we're being more secure, but the spirit is right... And that's a topic for a different thread.

CW

Not sure I agree that we're being more secure, but the spirit is right...  And that's a topic for a different thread.

CW

128716[/snapback]

LOL - we I guess you are right. Internally you guys have not done enough to improve internal flight security - but internationally it is much better... But at least *some* improvement has been made.

But thanks - Martz is a whining stevestojan

...Mikey's p'oed because he knows the AFC East is his daddy..... Perhaps the Dog-Ass Jets can finish him and his team off and make it a clean sweep.

I was wondering last night if the Rams had to play the Jets this year as well, and if they do when/where it's at. I'd love to see those pussies have to go to the Meadowlands and deal with Pennington when he's back.

Anybody know offhand?

I was wondering last night if the Rams had to play the Jets this year as well, and if they do when/where it's at. I'd love to see those pussies have to go to the Meadowlands and deal with Pennington when he's back.

Anybody know offhand?

128816[/snapback]

Last game (Jan. 2 at St. Looie). Mebbe Martz's last game as well.

Ahhh... Gee Mike... Like Buffalo is the only NFL city right on an international border? What is it... 15-20 miles from Canada?... There were terroist cells found in the area? Didn't the 911 perps cross on the land border?

(Ya Buffalo and the Niagara pennisula are separated by water... A thin slice though)

All the other "closest cites" have a big water coast... Seattle is still far away from the land border.

Just a reasonable guess der Mikey!

:angry:

I go to the tunnel after almost every home game and I have only seen the airport prescreening machines set up once. I think it was two years ago because the team was flying out on a commercial flight and needed to be screened to save the airport time. They wanded everything and all players bags were inspected by hand. Once they were screened they had to go directly on the bus and were not allowed off. They also had airport security people on each bus.