Dallas collapsing

America's team player go's after Minn sideline

Poor JJ. I know you all feel bad :thumbsup:

Ok, I was watchin that game and the first thing I thought when Brett threw that 4th TD was "wow, that wasn't necessary", I didnt feel bad for Dallas by any means, I mean, they couldn't stop minnesota, end of story, and It was very funny to see. Brooking was Def. out of line for going over there, however, it was kinda a big Middle Finger to Jerry Jones and the 'Boys.

I am in no way defending Dallas or Brookings but I can remember how :thumbsup: I was when the *Pats were doing this a couple years ago. They did it to more than one team including the Bills.

Yeah, that TD was unnecessary. I wonder if there was any behind-the-scenes stuff.

I am in no way defending Dallas or Brookings but I can remember how :thumbsup: I was when the *Pats were doing this a couple years ago. They did it to more than one team including the Bills.

i didn't have a problem with n.e. doing it and i don't have a problem with the vikes doing it. brooking can go f himself.

...it was kinda a big Middle Finger to Jerry Jones and the 'Boys...

Hey the Vikings didn't need to risk unnecessary injuries to Favre and Rice scoring a meaningless TD just to metaphorically give Jerry Jones the finger. Bud Adams invested 250 Thousand to simply stand up and point the finger at Ralph and the Bills earlier this season!!

i didn't have a problem with n.e. doing it and i don't have a problem with the vikes doing it. brooking can go f himself.

I'm with you. This is a professional sports contest. If you can stop them, then stop them. If you can't, then take it like a man and don't cry like a whiny little B word about it. Was Dallas laying down and conceding the game before that? Hell no. So there was no reason for the Vikings to. After that score Dallas did the smart thing and ran out the clock.

I'm with you. This is a professional sports contest. If you can stop them, then stop them. If you can't, then take it like a man and don't cry like a whiny little B word about it. Was Dallas laying down and conceding the game before that? Hell no. So there was no reason for the Vikings to. After that score Dallas did the smart thing and ran out the clock.

I didn't see the end of the game but below is the salient point.

Apparently Dallas used all 3 of their timeouts to prolong the game. As Florio wrote,

"The Cowboys used their time outs when down by 24. Under the universal rules of Madden, he who opts to prolong the agony only invites more of it. If Dallas wanted to concede the game they should have simply let the clock run."

I didn't see the end of the game but below is the salient point.

Apparently Dallas used all 3 of their timeouts to prolong the game. As Florio wrote,

"The Cowboys used their time outs when down by 24. Under the universal rules of Madden, he who opts to prolong the agony only invites more of it. If Dallas wanted to concede the game they should have simply let the clock run."

Great Post

I just can't imagine being a professional athlete and being pissed at the other team for overloading instead of being pissed at myself and my teammates for not being able to stop them.

Hey the Vikings didn't need to risk unnecessary injuries to Favre and Rice scoring a meaningless TD just to metaphorically give Jerry Jones the finger. Bud Adams invested 250 Thousand to simply stand up and point the finger at Ralph and the Bills earlier this season!!

What were the Vikings supposed to do, take a knee on 4th down? They were on the 10 yard line.

FINALLY! Something Nanook of the North and I can agree on! I loved every second of the game. And am really looking forward next to the Saints' crushing of the Vikings.

And it was also kinda neat to see Phillip Rivers put into his place. Maybe he finally shut up. I am waiting for Norv Turner to be fired. Taking nothing away from the Jets, but there were stupid penalties, dumb play calling and bad clock management on the Charger side. That's coaching. Yeah the players bear their share of responsibility, but it doesn't look like they took advantage of their prep time, and when the Jets refused to lie down and die they fell apart. That's coaching.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

Even if it means Dallas gets Cowher...Parcells could not win there, Cowher won't either.

Really hate to ask, because I am sure everybody already has but, the girl in your avatar? Your girlfriend? :wallbash:

Ditto. If you don't want the score run up on you, play some defense. You're playing with the big boys now.

Ok, I was watchin that game and the first thing I thought when Brett threw that 4th TD was "wow, that wasn't necessary", I didnt feel bad for Dallas by any means, I mean, they couldn't stop minnesota, end of story, and It was very funny to see. Brooking was Def. out of line for going over there, however, it was kinda a big Middle Finger to Jerry Jones and the 'Boys.

Yeah, that TD was unnecessary. I wonder if there was any behind-the-scenes stuff.

The same Cowboys that rolled up the score to 52-17 against the Bills in the superbowl...cry me a river.