Leslie Frazier

Takeo_14

Told Seattle he would bring TOny Dungy with him to be team president. Ummmm if he said this to Buddy I would have made him the HC that minute. Could that be the case? If so why are we even interviewing anyone else? Frazier and Dungy??? That isn't even something Buddy would have to think about. Unless Dungy wouldn't come with to Buffalo. But WOW! Talk about turning around a franchise and making a commitment to winning. I hope there is really something to this if he were to come to Buffalo. Maybe there is a reason the interview went so great and he was the supposed "leader".

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...ed-bring-dungy/

On Saturday, Charley Casserly of CBS reported that former Bucs and Colts coach Tony Dungy would have hired Vikings defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier to coach the Seahawks, if Dungy had accepted Seattle's offer to become president of the team.

On Sunday, Jay Glazer of FOX reported that Frazier was telling Seahawks CEO Tod Leiweke during last weekend's interview that Frazier could get Dungy to come with him to Seattle.

In the end, Dungy opted not to join the Seahawks and the Seahawks opted not to hire Frazier.

Moving forward, however, it makes sense to keep a close eye on the possibility for a Dungy-Frazier team in some other NFL city.

OK again does anyone know if there was a falling out with or has any heard Mike Shermans name mentioned. I believe he was the other finalist when Marv hired DJ. Sherman has all the credentials the Bills are looking for, HC experience, offensive minded, proven winner and excellent evaluator of talent.

Told Seattle he would bring TOny Dungy with him to be team president. Ummmm if he said this to Buddy I would have made him the HC that minute.

why? Dungy never had full control when he was head coach of either the Bucs or Colts

and have you not realized yet that Ralph will never give up control of this team

OK again does anyone know if there was a falling out with or has any heard Mike Shermans name mentioned. I believe he was the other finalist when Marv hired DJ. Sherman has all the credentials the Bills are looking for, HC experience, offensive minded, proven winner and excellent evaluator of talent.

In fact, I seem to remember during that coaching search, a press conference with RW and Levy in which RW said he was "very impressed" with Sherman in the interview, but Levy quickly cut him off and said they hadn't made a decision yet.

I have seen all over that Nix is a smash mouth, throwback guy... Sherman is a West coast guy I do believe.. would not fit... Just like Billick, Weiss and Garrett all would not... Brian Schottenheimer, Cowher,Grimm and Frazier all seem to fit that... It comes down to style and being on the same page, which is the right way to do it....

Exactly,too many young punks on here. Bunch of posters on here with no history or not much knowledge of Bills football. :thumbsup::oops:

there are also plenty of "middle aged" to just plain old posters on here that dont know much either. just because the younger posters didnt have to walk to and from school in the snow with no shoes on, uphill both ways with jesus christ himself doesnt mean they are any less of a bills fan then you. I am 25, been a bills fan since i can remember, and take pride in that even though the team hasnt given any of us any reason to be proud as of late, i live and die bills football. i guess everyone has to express their frustrations with a mediocre team in different ways, and yours just happens to be bashing other loyal fans who take time out of their day to express what they have heard, seen, or felt. I truly do feel sorry for you sir.

Dungy's classy and all but I'm not so sure how his career pans out without the greatest QB of all time at the healm.

Manning gave Caldwell a 14 win rookie season and I'm pretty sure Caldwell has Down's syndrome.

is it wrong that I laughed at that?

Dungy's classy and all but I'm not so sure how his career pans out without the greatest QB of all time at the healm.

Manning gave Caldwell a 14 win rookie season and I'm pretty sure Caldwell has Down's syndrome.

Dungy was sensational in two cities, Indianapolis and Tampa. If you can get him, you snap him up in a second.

Having said that, I doubt there's anything but smoke behind this Dungy talk.