Jason Garrett

Pozitive51

The second half of this game will indicate whether JG is a quality coach. The ability to make half time adjustments.. something we havent seen in Buffalo in a long time.

I would be shocked if Garret would seriously consider the Buffalo job. He has it too good right now. Frazier, on the other hand, I expect would gladly accept. At 50 years old, coaching a defense loaded with expensive free agent/trade acquisitions in a small market that can't pay an assistant like Jerry Jones does......Frazier does not have time or a genius label on his side. He needs to take what he can get.

Some people like to mock the fact that some are skeptical of Frazier because of the talent at his disposal, but in the NFL nowadays the most highly regarded DC's are the ones who dominate schematically. Guys like Dick LeBeau, Jim Johnson(RIP), Rex Ryan with Baltimore and now NYJ......they get pressure without the kind of front line talent that Frazier does. That's not to say that Frazier won't be a better HC than some of those guys would, but I think when judging Frazier you can't just say he's a great DC.....I don't think that's the case.

I like Frazier better because he has more exposure in the NFL has won with multiple teams... Garrett has spent his entire career in Dallas. Two franchises couldnt be more different than Buff and Dallas.

Garrett was the QB coach of the Dolphins for 2 years before becoming OC of the Cowboys

Wade gets fired after this game. I'll bet Jerr-uh has Cowher on the phone as I write this.

PTR

Nah, people have made too much about Wade being on the hot seat. Jerry likes Wade and wants to see him suceed. He won the division, has turned that D around, has some good young talent and won a playoff game. Too much progress was made this year for Dallas to fire Wade. Also its not Wades fault that the worst move the team made was trading the future for the most overrated WR in the past decade.

I would be shocked if Garret would seriously consider the Buffalo job. He has it too good right now. Frazier, on the other hand, I expect would gladly accept. At 50 years old, coaching a defense loaded with expensive free agent/trade acquisitions in a small market that can't pay an assistant like Jerry Jones does......Frazier does not have time or a genius label on his side. He needs to take what he can get.

Some people like to mock the fact that some are skeptical of Frazier because of the talent at his disposal, but in the NFL nowadays the most highly regarded DC's are the ones who dominate schematically. Guys like Dick LeBeau, Jim Johnson(RIP), Rex Ryan with Baltimore and now NYJ......they get pressure without the kind of front line talent that Frazier does. That's not to say that Frazier won't be a better HC than some of those guys would, but I think when judging Frazier you can't just say he's a great DC.....I don't think that's the case.

Are you seriously trying to say that Rex Ryan in Baltimore had less talent on defence then Frazier has in Minneosota?

Yea, but this article also says at the end: "In our view, no final decisions will be made until the team's playoff run ends. And if they're embarrassed today (which is unlikely), Phillips might still have to sweat out his fate for 2010."

Leslie Frazier seemed to have Jason Garrett's number in the game.

We could use a defense like that.

I think that we need to lock up Frazier while we can and I think that's what Nix is thinking as well.

I would love to see him bring FA Ray Edwards with him.

Garrett was the QB coach of the Dolphins for 2 years before becoming OC of the Cowboys

At the beginning of this season Garrett was considered the problem, his job was on the line just as the other Cowboy coaches. If he is offered a job any where as a HC he should jump at it.

Yea, but this article also says at the end: "In our view, no final decisions will be made until the team's playoff run ends. And if they're embarrassed today (which is unlikely), Phillips might still have to sweat out his fate for 2010."

Jerruh ain't happuh.

PTR