Leslie Frazier choice is starting to sound VERY good

Chuckknox

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People will tell you "anyone can win/look good with the players that they have".

Yes they will. Yawn. And many of the same have criticized our recent drafts as DB heavy and overly focused on light linemen, blaming Jauron's influence, something that the local media appears to have confirmed.

So, having succeeded with a big guy front four in Minnesota, which type of player do you think Frazier will want Buddy to focus on if he comes here.

As for Al Saunders, I'm not his biggest fan, but at least he has experience running an offense, which would be a change for us, and perhaps he learned a thing or two from his Washington disaster.

Yes they will. Yawn. And many of the same have criticized our recent drafts as DB heavy and overly focused on light linemen, blaming Jauron's influence, something that the local media appears to have confirmed.

So, having succeeded with a big guy front four in Minnesota, which type of player do you think Frazier will want Buddy to focus on if he comes here.

As for Al Saunders, I'm not his biggest fan, but at least he has experience running an offense, which would be a change for us, and perhaps he learned a thing or two from his Washington disaster.

I'm with you on this. Seems like he needs the correct qb or that offense doesn't at all, and I can't believe Todd Collins will stand up for long behind our line.

Grimm and Ron Rivera can go wallow in their losses... Go after Frazier full throttle now. It's either Cowher or Frazier and the Chin ain't coming here. Seems like it's Frazier's time and there's about a dozen other teams that would hire him if they had a head coach opening. Ya never know...maybe he really is the next Dungy type. He knows what a d@mn good defense looks like and i love that.

Grimm and Ron Rivera can go wallow in their losses... Go after Frazier full throttle now. It's either Cowher or Frazier and the Chin ain't coming here. Seems like it's Frazier's time and there's about a dozen other teams that would hire him if they had a head coach opening. Ya never know...maybe he really is the next Dungy type. He knows what a d@mn good defense looks like and i love that.

Small issue: Don't have the players to run it.

If you're gonna hire Frazier, he needs 5 years with a solid front office.

Frazier's defefnse is certainly looking better than Grimm's offensive line.

Does Frazier look good because he has 3 all pros or are they all pros because they have Frazier? The age old question.

2 of their all pros were all pros long before their Viking careers began.

1 of their all pros was an all pro long before Fraziers Viking Career.

Even Dicky J's D would look good with that DL

Frazier's defefnse is certainly looking better than Grimm's offensive line.

Does Frazier look good because he has 3 all pros or are they all pros because they have Frazier? The age old question.

Pat williams and Jared Allen were all pros before they got them.