Arizona Cardinals vs New Orleans Saints

ProjectPat

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care who wins, cause I'm a Favre fan and want the Vikes to win it all this year....but I love NFL playoff football, and I want to see a great game. LET'S GO NEW ARIZONA SAINTINALS!

Wow...that was quick.

Loving this matchup.....I'd like to see the winner of this game to win the SB.

Can ANY N.O. player on O just make a play and NOT gesture and prance all over the place?

Bush and Schockey are the worst.

Can ANY N.O. player on O just make a play and NOT gesture and prance all over the place?

I think you've just forgotten what it's like to watch a team that's actually fired up and playing like they care about winning.

I think you've just forgotten what it's like to watch a team that's actually fired up and playing like they care about winning.

I could not dismiss that possibility in good conscience.

Bush is just a clown though.

I don't care who wins, cause I'm a Favre fan and want the Vikes to win it all this year....but I love NFL playoff football, and I want to see a great game. LET'S GO NEW ARIZONA SAINTINALS!

The Cards had one less day to prepare, had a relatively long road trip, and have to play in the Super Dome, which is a tough assignment. That said, I still think they are the better team and will win it.

The other thing is that these are the playoffs. If being demonstrative is ever acceptable, it's during a playoff game, provided it doesn't hurt the team through excessive celebration or something like that.