I can see one potential trade down in this draft for us

DarthICE

If Tebow is on the board look for the Jags at 11 to come calling. Depending on who else is on that board, I take the trade down esp. if we can get their 2nd rounder.

I wonder who that will leave there at 11 for us to take if we made that trade? Bradford? If Nix is high on say Lefevour and we can get him in the 2nd, then that sets us up nicely to get say McCoy DT from OU to start rebuilding the Defense.

Thoughts?

Lefevour is not worth a second round pick. I would only trade out of the #9 spot if the top OT (Okung) is gone, the top DT's (Suh and McCoy, McCoy won't be around for us at #9 or later), if LB McClain is gone, and if Jacksonville were to give us our 2nd round pick.

NO QB's in the first two rounds, unless we get an additional 2nd round pick. The focus has to be on the OL/DL.

I am starting to think about moving up to get Okung, If Buddy signs off , lets get the guy that fills are biggest need and move on.

The only reason you move up in the NFL draft when you are picking in the top 10 is if you want to find your franchise QB.

NO WAY we move up for an LT in what is a weak OT class.

The only reason you move up in the NFL draft when you are picking in the top 10 is if you want to find your franchise QB.

NO WAY we move up for an LT in what is a weak OT class.

the weakness of the class is why you would of to get the one good asset . LikE I said if after the combine , in the interview, and all the film work if it is deemed that Okung is that good , then lets get him

If Tebow is on the board look for the Jags at 11 to come calling. Depending on who else is on that board, I take the trade down esp. if we can get their 2nd rounder.

I wonder who that will leave there at 11 for us to take if we made that trade? Bradford? If Nix is high on say Lefevour and we can get him in the 2nd, then that sets us up nicely to get say McCoy DT from OU to start rebuilding the Defense.

Thoughts?

i like it iceman. and id like even more picking a qb with one of those two 2nd round picks. then we can pick maclain with the 1st round pick; qb and dt with the 2nd round pics; an ot or another dl - whichever is best (has more value) in the 3rd round.

nice post - has my draft blood flowing.

Thoughts?

it's good to see the unrealistic draft scenarios starting early this year.

so the Jags are going to give up the house to move up 2 spots to draft a guy that will be there at the bottom of the round.

if only our clown show was making the moves for Jax is this is even remotely possible.

Lefevour is not worth a second round pick.

LeFevour is the guy I want, and he'll be gone before the Bills' pick in the 3rd. Perhaps a trade-back into the latter part of round 2, but that would involve giving-up a 2nd next year.

I am starting to think about moving up to get Okung, If Buddy signs off , lets get the guy that fills are biggest need and move on.

If you seriously think that RW will trade UP to get a guy he will have to pay WAY more too....

A Jeff Littman mandated trade DOWN is far more likely.

Thoughts?

why would jags trade one spot up if they know we're not interested in tebow? because if we were we wouldn't trade down.

Thoughts?

Bills don't trade up or down. They stay at their pick and pick up whoever they want, regardless if other teams peg him as a late first round, early second round pick.

Why would they trade up? Word has leaked out we might want him. We need a QB, Jim Kelly has even mentioned him. The Jags owner has said he wants Tebow no matter what. Bottom line they need to fill seats and that is all this signing would do.

Drafting Tebow could keep that team in business for the next 5 years he is that valuable to them. So YES I can see them possibly calling to trade up.

If we can get a 2nd round choice for 2 spots in the draft then Buddy Nix is a genius. The way I see it shaking down is if The Jags are really concerned we might be able to pick up a 3rd round pick from the jags even the Nix looks like a smart man getting a 3rd round pick for 2 spots in the draft.

why trade DOWN. trade up to get the best is how i feel

I agree, The bills seem to find solid hard working players in mid to late rounds . The problem is the first round , we have no players that are at the top of their position . If you can get a top notch left tackle then do it .

Bills don't trade up or down. They stay at their pick and pick up whoever they want, regardless if other teams peg him as a late first round, early second round pick.

yes sir and that has been the problem . wasted first round picks