I can see one potential trade down in this draft for us

DarthICE

If Tebow is on the board look for the Jags at 11 to come calling. Depending on who else is on that board, I take the trade down esp. if we can get their 2nd rounder.

I wonder who that will leave there at 11 for us to take if we made that trade? Bradford? If Nix is high on say Lefevour and we can get him in the 2nd, then that sets us up nicely to get say McCoy DT from OU to start rebuilding the Defense.

Thoughts?

I think the Jags would call that bluff in a second. They know Tebow's no savior just as well as we do and they know the Bills aren't going to take him. For Jax, drafting Tebow is about selling enough tickets to save the franchise. No other single player in the draft can have that impact for a team in FL.

Plus, a team in that bad shape can't afford to be tossing 2d round picks out the window.

I think the Jags would call that bluff in a second. They know Tebow's no savior just as well as we do and they know the Bills aren't going to take him. For Jax, drafting Tebow is about selling enough tickets to save the franchise. No other single player in the draft can have that impact for a team in FL.

Plus, a team in that bad shape can't afford to be tossing 2d round picks out the window.

exactly, if thats the qb bills want, theyre not going to be talking trade.

If Tebow is on the board look for the Jags at 11 to come calling. Depending on who else is on that board, I take the trade down esp. if we can get their 2nd rounder.

I wonder who that will leave there at 11 for us to take if we made that trade? Bradford? If Nix is high on say Lefevour and we can get him in the 2nd, then that sets us up nicely to get say McCoy DT from OU to start rebuilding the Defense.

Thoughts?

I plead the 5th.