Address to Send Emails to OBD Front Office

bfw1234

Why are people so Slow around here?

The Bills front office knows that the fans want Cowher, THEY WANT HIM TOO. But theres not much you can do if the guy doesn't want to be here. Sometimes money isn't always the motive to go somewhere when you already have it. If he doesn't think its the best move for himself and his family, you can put up all the Billboards and send all the emails you want, but HE IS NOT GOING TO COME HERE

The Bills front office knows that the fans want Cowher, THEY WANT HIM TOO. But theres not much you can do if the guy doesn't want to be here. Sometimes money isn't always the motive to go somewhere when you already have it. If he doesn't think its the best move for himself and his family, you can put up all the Billboards and send all the emails you want, but HE IS NOT GOING TO COME HERE

Scott Berchtold?

You mean, "Smithers?"

You would get a better response from Scott Baio.

Fire his a$$ too.

Logan suggests otherwise. According to Logan's source, OBD does not have a sense of urgency to hire Cowher and would appear content to hire Frazier in deference to spending $$ or relinquishing personnel control or whatever it takes to land Cowher. Thus, the need to send emails articulating the urgency.

Logan suggests otherwise. According to Logan's source, OBD does not have a sense of urgency to hire Cowher and would appear content to hire Frazier in deference to spending $$ or relinquishing personnel control or whatever it takes to land Cowher. Thus, the need to send emails articulating the urgency.

maybe they don't see the urgency because he told them he was waiting to see all of his options? The Bills have spoke to him, Ralph himself even said that if you want to know what Cowher thinks you should ask him.

maybe they don't see the urgency because he told them he was waiting to see all of his options? The Bills have spoke to him, Ralph himself even said that if you want to know what Cowher thinks you should ask him.

his options appear limited to the Bills or CBS. I suspect hiring Frazier by default wont be healthy for organization but according to Logan's report, the Bills don't share this suspicion.

his options appear limited to the Bills or CBS. I suspect hiring Frazier by default wont be healthy for organization but according to Logan's report, the Bills don't share this suspicion.

At the moment your right, coach the Bills or go back to a sweet job at CBS and wait out one of HIS choices that better suits him and his family. Cowher is in a position to do this. He doesn't need the money, already has a job, has nothing left to prove in the league, and can sit and wait for a job opening that he wants

At the moment your right, coach the Bills or go back to a sweet job at CBS and wait out one of HIS choices that better suits him and his family. Cowher is in a position to do this. He doesn't need the money, already has a job, has nothing left to prove in the league, and can sit and wait for a job opening that he wants

wouldn't then make sense for the Bills, assuming there was a sense of urgency, to make the choice easy for him? Wouldn't it behoove the Bills to make the offer/situation attractive enough so it became "one of HIS choices"?

wouldn't then make sense for the Bills, assuming there was a sense of urgency, to make the choice easy for him? Wouldn't it behoove the Bills to make the offer/situation attractive enough so it became "one of HIS choices"?

And how do you propose they do that besides relocating the team to a location closer to his home so he can spend more time with his family? HE DOESN"T NEED THE MONEY. Coaching the Bills is going to require a full rebuild that is going to take alot of work and alot of time. Taking over a team like the Panthers (close to his home) or the Cowboys if/when Wade is shown the door are alot closer to being a playoff team/Super Bowl Contender then the Bills are.

Scott Berchtold?

You mean, "Smithers?"

You would get a better response from Scott Baio.

Fire his a$$ too.

Wait I thought Brandon was Smithers?

In any event sending Scott Berchtold anything is pointless. He is a blowhard in the same vein as Guy. I went on a tour during one of the seat renewal years and both of these guys hit me as idiots.

John Guy told us that he only bothers with people who want to come here. And I thought to myself, wait a minute, you're the freaking Director of Pro Player Personel. Shouldn't you make them want to ccome here if we need their talent???? :unsure: Guy is a self important blowhard.

That same day we we're supposed to be impressed by Berchtold who greatest claim to fame seemed to be the Bills media room. He said we took the best of all the other teams ideas and implemented them here.

When there is a press conference you don't see a whole buch of micrrophones being jammed up at the podium do you? No becuase braintrust Berchtold figured they could make all the reporters put their recorders and mikes into a box they made that has a speaker in it carrying the sound from their own michrophone at the podium.

So what do you hear whenever we have a press conference? A loud buzz or hum is what I always hear. Good job Scott! :unsure: Berchtold is much like John Guy. A self important blowhard. I came across him one day at agame and he was in Van club where the camera is right in front of Murpys play by play booth and next to my seats and I asked him if I could walk down that platform to do something and the arrogant response from him reminded me of why I dislike that asshat.

These two guys really do show the Buffalo Bills mentality towards the fans. We're the Buffalo Bills dammit. Whatever we do we are superior to you!

Sorry for the vent but glad to get that off my chest thanks for reading. Do I have a bill?

I agree sabres...yawn, fire his ass too!

Agreed. The guy does NOT WANT THE JOB. That is all there is too it.

Hey I got the email address for VP of communications at OBD from the Coach.

Tell OBD that Cowher hire is an "urgent" need.

here is the address:

scott.berchtold@bills.net

Too bad that's wrong. Bills.net is a placeholder. And if you send it to buffalobills.com, that's not it either.

Too bad that's wrong. Bills.net is a placeholder. And if you send it to buffalobills.com, that's not it either.

Seems like a waste of time to me, since everyone in the Bills FO is incompetent, stupid, clueless, etc.

If they're all of those things, why would they bother responding to fan emails?

VP of Communications = Spindoctor...

What's more interesting is the format of the mail address; ie. firstname.lastname@bills.net basicly gives you the e-mail address of everyone in the organisation... Want to talk draft? Mail buddy.nix@bills.net, want to fire Modrak? Send mail to tom.modrak@bills.net etc etc etc