Eagles beat writer on

BeastMode54

Beat writer Reuben Frank predicts the Eagles will trade Donvoan McNabb and Michael Vick for draft picks and hand the starting job to Kevin Kolb.

With McNabb angling for an extension, and the Eagles reluctant to do so, coach Andy Reid's vow to stick with his long-time starter shouldn't necessarily be taken at face value. At the very least, the Eagles are likely to entertain offers for McNabb while deciding whether to extend him or Kolb this offseason.

I would love to have either of these guys, preferably McNabb. They both have the arm to throw in the weather conditions, and both have mobility to move around behind a bad line. I think Vick could be had for a 6th, maybe 7th. McNabb, maybe a 2nd and 7th or 3rd and 5th. Not sure though. Hope he wouldn't cost a first

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills should really consider going after Mcnabb. If we were lucky enough to land McNabb we would instantly become a serious playoff contender.

I totally agree. He might not be in is prime, but he is still a very solid QB. He could do wonders for us. draft a lineman (or 2) sign a DT and LB. We might not be that bad

The Bills should really consider going after Mcnabb. If we were lucky enough to land McNabb we would instantly become a serious playoff contender.

PLAYOFFS??? PLAYOFFS??? Are you kidding me? PLAYOFFS?? Don't talk about PLAYOFFS!

(Maybe we should talk about PRACTICE ..... )

:unsure:B-):lol:

I would be happy with McNabb coming in for a few years while we develop talent. He would definitely bring an improvement to our pathetic offense, but I would not go as far as to say instant playoff contender. This team has too many issues for McNabb's talent and experience to overcome them all.

Agreed....with McNabb we would have instant credibility and this team is suddenly energized again. If I am Buddy Nix and Russ Brandon that is a major offseason target.

Biggest position of need is QB. The interior OL is okay and at RT we get Butler back and then we can find a decent LT in draft. With our skill positions we are instantly better.

Maybe Marshawn and a 3rd rounder for McNabb......I'd take that deal in a second.

Beat writer Reuben Frank predicts the Eagles will trade Donvoan McNabb and Michael Vick for draft picks and hand the starting job to Kevin Kolb.

With McNabb angling for an extension, and the Eagles reluctant to do so, coach Andy Reid's vow to stick with his long-time starter shouldn't necessarily be taken at face value. At the very least, the Eagles are likely to entertain offers for McNabb while deciding whether to extend him or Kolb this offseason.

I would love to have either of these guys, preferably McNabb. They both have the arm to throw in the weather conditions, and both have mobility to move around behind a bad line. I think Vick could be had for a 6th, maybe 7th. McNabb, maybe a 2nd and 7th or 3rd and 5th. Not sure though. Hope he wouldn't cost a first

Mcnabb ran a West Coast offense his entire career. I also doubt an aging QB is going to want to run for his life behind our O-line.

Maybe if we get a left tackle, a WR or two, a couple beefy D-lineman, and a stud outside linebacker, we could think about a playoff run with Mcnabb if he stays healthy, and the rest of our team stays healthy, Oh yeah! and if we can find someone who will be our head coach, that might help! Then 9-7 may be a possibility.