This is the most bi-polar place on the planet

Brian Shottenheimer is listed as a candidate for the Bills head coaching job and we get:

"WHAT? What has he ever does, his offense sucks, he's too young, he sucks"

Schottenhiemer says he's happy where he is and doesn't want to leave and we get:

"WHAT? See...the Bills will always suck because we can't get the best coaches"

Some of you need to up your meds.

Brian Shottenheimer is listed as a candidate for the Bills head coaching job and we get:

Schottenhiemer says he's happy where he is and doesn't want to leave and we get:

Well I never wanted Schott Jr...But to me it said a lot about the state of this Franchise that he turned down an interview...A slightly above average 36 year old OC with a famous last name turns the Bills down for an interview...Classic! :blink:

I don't agree.

As fans, we were led to believe major change was coming after the season and that they were going to bring in a "name" football guy to run the show. That didn't happen.

Now we have accepted that the same monkeys are running the show but maybe we can get a decent coach to give us hope. When a prospective coach is mentioned we talk ourselves into the guy, because that is what we have to do. When that guy doesn't even want the job, it is a tough pill to swallow.

Well I never wanted Schott Jr...But to me it said a lot about the state of this Franchise that he turned down an interview...A slightly above average 36 year old OC with a famous last name turns the Bills down for an interview...Classic! B-)

Did he actually decline an interview or just decline it untill after the season is over. :unsure:

Uh… just so you know: This message board does not function with a single cohesive unified consciousness. It's made up of individuals with differing opinions. That's why you are seeing a wide range of reactions. Not so much bipolar as simply diverse.

at least someone is capable of dissecting the info

numerous people numeorus opinions... all sides of the fence are represented...

I hate Bill Cowher

You just realized this now?

+1 You only just notice that? I've seen weathervanes be more decisive.

PTR

Well I never wanted Schott Jr...But to me it said a lot about the state of this Franchise that he turned down an interview...A slightly above average 36 year old OC with a famous last name turns the Bills down for an interview...Classic! :unsure:

I doubt he would want to interview with any team. Dude is in his first year with Rex Ryan and has only been a O coord for 3 years. He has a solid rookie QB and the best rushing offense in the league. Sounds like a great position to be in to me. Not everyone wants to rush into a head coaching job.

I don't agree.

As fans, we were led to believe major change was coming after the season and that they were going to bring in a "name" football guy to run the show. That didn't happen.

Now we have accepted that the same monkeys are running the show but maybe we can get a decent coach to give us hope. When a prospective coach is mentioned we talk ourselves into the guy, because that is what we have to do. When that guy doesn't even want the job, it is a tough pill to swallow.

I agree completely. After he fired Jauron, Wilson made the following statement:

"I tell you, we have a lot of work to do," Wilson said from his home in suburban Detroit. "We've got to revamp and take a look at the whole operation and that's what we're going to do."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4670251

I agree that people went back and forth on whether they wanted Schotty Jr., but the fact that he won't even interview tells me that we are headed down the road of Gregg Williams Part IV, Mike Mularkey Part III and Dick Jauron Part II. . .

I completely agree. This place has gone nuts.

You need some meds. This place is great!

Did he actually decline an interview or just decline it untill after the season is over. :unsure:

He stated that he declined it now as well as when the season is over, and it was because he's happy where he is.