Right now it is CLEAR as day

Cornerville

And in that honor a new screename is born.

Its hard to be in denial about the truth. Its easy to hang onto the late 80's and early 90's for dear life. It's hard to be compared to Al Davis these days. But the facts are there.

10 years, no playoffs

An irrelevant market in NFL terms

Bring rejected over and over my elite head coaches and now NFL assistants.

This is who the Buffalo Bills have become. Plain and simple.

Deal with it.

Its hard to be in denial about the truth. Its easy to hang onto the late 80's and early 90's for dear life. It's hard to be compared to Al Davis these days. But the facts are there.

10 years, no playoffs

Deal with it.

Good thing the season draft offseason starts tomorrow.

10 years, no playoffs

Deal with it.

Probably worse. The Raider have been to a Superbowl this decade. The Bills have not even come close to the playoffs.

10 years, no playoffs

Deal with it.

Bills have a much more loyal fanbase then Oakland, Wilson is no where near as bad as Davis when it comes to meddling. Al Davis is the GM of the Raiders and makes draft picks. Ralph Wilson hires GM's who work with coaches to make picks and doesn't in public call out his coaches.

PLEASE don't call us Raiderseast, even if it's true. I just can't stand it. :thumbdown:

Anything is better than being compared to that bunch.

Everybody needs somebody to think they are than.

I choose to believe we are better than the Raiders Organization.

We have fewer fights in the locker room.

We don't have Jamarcus Russell.

Have you seen their stadium? No comparison.

Our owner will die sooner.

GO BILLS!

PLEASE don't call us Raiderseast, even if it's true. I just can't stand it. :thumbdown:

Anything is better than being compared to that bunch.

Everybody needs somebody to think they are than.

I choose to believe we are better than the Raiders Organization.

We have fewer fights in the locker room.

We don't have Jamarcus Russell.

Have you seen their stadium? No comparison.

Our owner will die sooner.

GO BILLS!

Well if Al dies first it might take care of the LA move BS!

10 years, no playoffs

Deal with it.

i liked your picture of rw and the monkey. they DID look alike.

10 years, no playoffs

Deal with it.

You are only mocking the Raiders say we are the Raider east, who are a much much much better NFL franchise, thats how bad we are. Shannahan turns down 10 mil a year here for 7 mil a year in a much harder market/conference with much higher expectations. Both Shottenhiemers wont even interview. Cowher told us to F off. The Browns brought in Holmgren, hell even the Lions brought in a top coordinator as HC last season. We cant even get mediocre OCs and DCs to INTERVIEW. We are a distant 32 out of 32. I am embarrassed to be so hopelessly invested in this franchise.

oh really? what's your source?

whahhhh, I think a baby crying. Grow up.

You are only mocking the Raiders say we are the Raider east, who are a much much much better NFL franchise, thats how bad we are. Shannahan turns down 10 mil a year here for 7 mil a year in a much harder market/conference with much higher expectations. Both Shottenhiemers wont even interview. Cowher told us to F off. The Browns brought in Holmgren, hell even the Lions brought in a top coordinator as HC last season. We cant even get mediocre OCs and DCs to INTERVIEW. We are a distant 32 out of 32. I am embarrassed to be so hopelessly invested in this franchise.

This is truly depressing though... Everything I have heard is that Ralph has pulled out all the stops to try and land a big coach. He's met every salary demand (it is being reported that Cowher and Shanahan threw out ridiculous numbers just to get the Bills off their back and Ralph apparently matched both their numbers without even blinking), we hired a "real" football guy in Nix and yet everyone looks at the Bills job as a "last resort".

I'm at the point where I am taking a mental note (I hope the Bills are too) of every coach that spurns us and my "revenge" game alert will be in full blown mode every time we play against a Cowher, Shanahan, B. Shottenheimer etc... team.

I get it.. the team sucks, the town is god-awful but there are only 32 head coaching jobs. This team has been mediocre for the last 10 years. 6-10 (mostly 7-9) is not 2-14. This is the low point for the Bills and every fan that follows this team. The owner actually is committed to winning, the fan base is craving for a winner (we still sold out despite 10 years of crap), the city would embrace a Cowher.... like an absolute "god" and yet no one wants to even sit down for an interview other then leverage us for the "right" job.

I'm pissed... yes. But more than ever, I will always remember these coaches that spurned us, and in turn when the sun rises in Buffalo again, I will revel in the fact that these guys looked the other way. Every team has ups and downs, this team will rise again and when it does the fan base will explode.

Screw you Cowher, Screw you Gruden, Screw you Shanahan and most of all Screw you B. Shottenheimer!

Ball Hawk

You are only mocking the Raiders say we are the Raider east, who are a much much much better NFL franchise, thats how bad we are. 1.Shannahan turns down 10 mil a year here for 7 mil a year in a much harder market/conference with much higher expectations. 2.Both Shottenhiemers wont even interview. 3.Cowher told us to F off. 4.The Browns brought in Holmgren, hell even the Lions brought in a top coordinator as HC last season. 5.We cant even get mediocre OCs and DCs to INTERVIEW. We are a distant 32 out of 32. I am embarrassed to be so hopelessly invested in this franchise.

1. There is no proof anywhere besides some rumors, that he was offered $10 mil from Buffalo, or even offered a contract from Buffalo. The only thing that was true was that they met with Shanahan

2.Brian did say no thanks to an interiew with Buffalo, he says he is happy where he is, and maybe he really is. His Dad has turned everyone down, he said he is done coaching and wants to stay retired.

3. He did? He hasn't said anything to Buffalo

4. Good for them, he was someone they wanted, and he wanted the job of "Football Czar" their. He wanted total and complete control, not to just be a coach, or just a GM (where he wasn't anything special and had that position removed from him)

5. The Bills have interviewed Fewell, and spoke with Cowher and Shanahan. They have interviewed Frazier who many have called a top co-ordinator to become a HC, and Grimm is also supposed to interview with them, and he has also been a top choice to move up to the HC position

THE BILLS HAVE ONLY BEEN TURNED DOWN TWICE. ONCE BY SHANAHAN WHO WAS ALREADY RUMORED TO TAKE OVER THE HC POSITION IN WASHINGTON ONCE IT BECAME AVAILABLE, AND SHOTTENHEIMER WHO WANTS TO STAY WITH THE JETS