Brian schottenheimer is a better choice than Bill coward

Buffalo 66

Go ahead and let the negative remarks fly but I think Brian Schottenheimer is a better choice then cowher! Coward doesnt have the balls to come here he is afraid to fail!Can you blame no, I would not take it either.Brian is a bright young guy with football in his genes, He knows the Jets, He knows the AFC East!.If he brings some good help at OC/DC I think he has just as good a chance as anyone! This organization needs some youth, just look at our owner who is f!@#$%g 91 years old!Cowher is overrated .Im out

As much as I've gotten caught up in the Cowher sweepstakes, I also see major upside with Schottenheimer. He has worked with Brees and Rivers in the past, and has Sanchez, a rookie, into the second round of the playoffs.

Maybe Brian would come with dad as some type of a consultant to the Bills, or at least he could help Brian with assistant coaching contacts.

I also really like the idea that we'd be robbing the OC of a division rival.

My only question is, can be build a quality staff?

As much as I've gotten caught up in the Cowher sweepstakes, I also see major upside with Schottenheimer. He has worked with Brees and Rivers in the past, and has Sanchez, a rookie, into the second round of the playoffs.

Maybe Brian would come with dad as some type of a consultant to the Bills, or at least he could help Brian with assistant coaching contacts.

Im sure his old man would help, he knows a thing or two about winning in the NFL

If Brian is hired, with the help of Marty and Buddy Im sure they will put together a smart football staff,Marty would want to see his son win,it will work and like it or not it will probably happen. To hell with Shannahan and Coward.

The Jets defense has them in the playoffs.

And the three All-Pro Lineman

And the NFL's best rushing game (I think)

Ok, i'll try to get excited about this guy. So does anyone know what kind of personality Schottenjunior has? I suspect he is not the control freak his old man is since he hasn't been a successful head coach yet to earn that right.

Ok, i'll try to get excited about this guy. So does anyone know what kind of personality Schottenjunior has? I suspect he is not the control freak his old man is since he hasn't been a successful head coach yet to earn that right.

Here is a video

I am guilty as well about wanting Cowher almost too badly. But the more and more i read and hear about Schotty Jr, the more i would like to see a young buck in the driver's seat. I also agree that Marty could probably advise him pretty well about assembling a top tier-staff, as i am sure he's got some good contacts.

Go ahead and let the negative remarks fly but I think Brian Schottenheimer is a better choice then cowher! Coward doesnt have the balls to come here he is afraid to fail!Can you blame no, I would not take it either.Brian is a bright young guy with football in his genes, He knows the Jets, He knows the AFC East!.If he brings some good help at OC/DC I think he has just as good a chance as anyone! This organization needs some youth, just look at our owner who is f!@#$%g 91 years old!Cowher is overrated .Im out

I have been calling for Brian Schottenheimer since we canned Dick Jauron...and boy did I get ripped apart for that!!!

I still have NOT changed my mind! :huh:

I thought Marty Schottenheimer was the only realistic 'name' coach Bills had a shot at. I'd take his kid, especially if Marty is involved in some capacity... defensive coordinator, asst head coach, etc. I really hope the Jets lose this weekend. The longer this goes, the more stale and unattractive the Bills job becomes than it already is.