Why is my wife so slow?

Tipster19

Listen, this was a weak stab at humor. I WANT to hear smart ass sarcasm, it will help to keep my sanity. This **** really can't be real but unfortunately it is. One thing that's for sure, I like many from our region have the same mentality and that is what Tim Russert was proud of when he referred to how we as Bills' fans keep getting knocked down but we also keep getting back up.

As Bill fan who moved away all I can say is, you people need help. When you die is your last thought going to be, my football team let me down and it cascaded into a series of unfortunate life events for me? I wish I did things different. The NFL has passed the Bills by, and maybe its time to let it go.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry all that **** happened to you tipster but just think, it could be worse, it could have happened to me! Why is your wife so slow? The same reason Helen Keller is a terrible driver.....because she's a woman! :huh:

How do you turn a dishwasher into a snowblower? Hand her a shovel....

Anyways, remember that you can do anything you want and it is never too late to start

LOL! That's funny guys!

he cant afford to rent fargo!!!! lol!!!!

sometimes u just gotta laugh at the situation.

Ain't that the truth! LOL! Hey, I just got a text from my boss. All is good and I'll be back at the rockpile first thing in the morning! I should really get drunk more often!

Ain't that the truth! LOL! Hey, I just got a text from my boss. All is good and I'll be back at the rockpile first thing in the morning! I should really get drunk more often!

That text wasn't from your boss, it was from me! Your still fired!

Just kidding, glad to hear that.

it wasnt your boss. it was your slow wife.

cheers for the wives. gotta love em. slow or what not

Something tells me you are going to do just that....

Best of luck, hope you sell a few tomorrow on the hangover rebound.

You type well for a drunk person..... :huh:

My thought exactly. I was searching to see if someone else caught it. Not only that he is very articulate and has excellent grammar for someone minus a good education. He can go far if he gets the right break. Many companies are looking for people that simply know how to write a friggin sentence.