AUDIO of 2nd ALLEGATION against LYNCH in 24 hrs

papazoid

Defacing money is against the law that guy tried to have Marshawn do a criminal act - he kept the $20 and business card as evidence- and signed the other card as proof of the incidence- you go Marshawn stop those scofflaws.

:wallbash:

Lynch is innocent until proven guilty.

Lynch likes to have a little fun. So what?

Thurman Thomas liked to have fun if I remember...

and he was the WELL BEHAVED one out of the group.

Lynch took a guy's 20 and gave him an autograph. when i was 11 and my dad asked thurman for an autograph at a Bisons game, all we got was cussed out. Learned a couple new words that day thanks to high character Thurman...

and he was the WELL BEHAVED one out of the group.

Lynch took a guy's 20 and gave him an autograph. when i was 11 and my dad asked thurman for an autograph at a Bisons game, all we got was cussed out. Learned a couple new words that day thanks to high character Thurman...

Exactly. Thurman's a class act, (other than that one incident). People are looking for reasons to hate Lynch.

He is a star in the making, and is just going through some growing pains.

To trade him for other than a star, or very high draft picks, is foolish.

a serial thief ??

EDIT : UPDATE.... Jan 12, 2010

http://www.97rock.com/Article.asp?id=1656235&spid=21993

this is the military veteran story buying bachelor party gifts.

this is NOT the police officers wife story.

So all these people are robbed, dont tell anyone, until its reported by some one else, then stand up with the "hey me too!" I dont buy it.

So all these people are robbed, dont tell anyone, until its reported by some one else, then stand up with the "hey me too!" I dont buy it.

Finally, someone with some common sense. People looking for a payday it looks like.

All the respect in the world to the Iraq veteran, thinking more of the cop's wife who tried suing Lynch until nobody took her case.

Even Cellino & Barnes wouldn't take their case.

this guy complained last year when it happened....no one cared, because by itself, it's not getting alot of attention........when it becomes one of many, it's a problem.

Your story has given me courage. I would also like to come out and report my incident with ML. I was at the local Dairy Queen in Hamburg. My parking meter was about to run out and being the good citizen that I am, I ran out to put another quarter in. ML and a few other Bills just happened to park behind me. My excitement, when ML walked up to me holding a double scoop vanilla cone, quickly turned into horror when he snatched the quarter out of my hand and went,"Yoink! I gotsta get muh sprinkles onnn!" I looked at the other Billls for help but they laughed and shouted, " Yehhh! Go Beast MOdddE!" and high fived each other and patted ML on the butt. Suffice it to say, my meter ran out and I left the scene lest I be molested.

I was at the local greasy spoon, with a hankering for the blue plate special. I had my eye on the parking lot, because the underground was abuzz with reports that Marshawn and his Billy-boys were in the vicinity, with mayhem on their minds.

I'd been apprised of their modus. It was all mall, they said. But the underground was telling a different tale. The blogosphere was rife with tales of ML and his 'hood-billies skulking in isolated, out-of-the-way diners.

I choked down some chicken as my eyes lingered on the lot. Then what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a phalanx of obnoxiously ostentatious Hummers and Escalades.

I'm not the fool my mother raised me to be, so I quickly surmised the portent of all this polished chrome appearing at once in the parking lot of a nearly abandoned suburban strip mall. It could only mean "Marshawn"--and Marshawn meant "lynch."

I knew Marshawn had a particular predisposition toward $20's, so I dug deep into my pocket. As he and his retinue burst through the door, I placed my $20 on the counter in self defense.

Marshawn grinned that metalic grin as he hunkered down. Just a seat separated me from his stupefyingly ugly dread-locked, gap-toothed countenance.

"Got any change?" he asked. "I need to use the phone. Batteries died." I looked up to see a patch of Blackberries, glowing in the hands of his henchmen.

"All's I got is the $20."

"That'll do. Thanks." And he was gone.

I'm not the sentimental sort, but as I turned it over in my mind, something in me didn't mind being fleeced.

Maybe it's because I'm a postal carrier. It's not much, but I've got my route. I'm first string on the 1900 block of McKinley. But what's Marshawn got? Second string now, & sinfully ugly; he's the baby they should have thrown out with the bathwater.

The man's got nothing else. Probably can't even get any interest from the fat girls on Chippewa. But at least he can say he's got my $20.

A sadder but a wiser man, I rose the 'morrow morn.

I was at the local greasy spoon, with a hankering for the blue plate special. I had my eye on the parking lot, because the underground was abuzz with reports that Marshawn and his Billy-boys were in the vicinity, with mayhem on their minds.

I'd been apprised of their modus. It was all mall, they said. But the underground was telling a different tale. The blogosphere was rife with tales of ML and his 'hood-billies skulking in isolated, out-of-the-way diners.

I choked down some chicken as my eyes lingered on the lot. Then what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a phalanx of obnoxiously ostentatious Hummers and Escalades.

I'm not the fool my mother raised me to be, so I quickly surmised the portent of all this polished chrome appearing at once in the parking lot of a nearly abandoned suburban strip mall. It could only mean "Marshawn"--and Marshawn meant "lynch."

I knew Marshawn had a particular predisposition toward $20's, so I dug deep into my pocket. As he and his retinue burst through the door, I placed my $20 on the counter in self defense.

Marshawn grinned that metalic grin as he hunkered down. Just a seat separated me from his stupefyingly ugly dread-locked, gap-toothed countenance.

"Got any change?" he asked. "I need to use the phone. Batteries died." I looked up to see a patch of Blackberries, glowing in the hands of his henchman.

I'm not the sentimental sort, but as I turned it over in my mind, something in me didn't mind being fleeced.

Maybe it's because I'm a postal carrier. It's not much, but I've got my route. I'm first string on the 1900 block of McKinley. But what's Marshawn got? Second string now, & sinfully ugly; he's the baby they should have thrown out with the bathwater.

The man's got nothing else. Probably can't even get any interest from the fat girls on Chippewa. But at least he can say he's got my $20.

Brilliant! Bravo!

Marshawn IS as dumb as a mule and twice as UGLY...

"Got any change?" he asked. "I need to use the phone. Batteries died." I looked up to see a patch of Blackberries, glowing in the hands of his henchman.

Amazing, I felt like Micky Rourke was Narrating this like his character in Sin City. :censored:

Finally, someone with some common sense. People looking for a payday it looks like.

All the respect in the world to the Iraq veteran, thinking more of the cop's wife who tried suing Lynch until nobody took her case.

Even Cellino & Barnes wouldn't take their case.

Lynch banged my gorlfriend... then he demanded $20 bucks from me!

"Got any change?" he asked. "I need to use the phone. Batteries died." I looked up to see a patch of Blackberries, glowing in the hands of his henchmen.

:censored:

Well done sir.