Anyone else feel like just giving up?

You must make friends easily at school. Yah know, being a :thumbsup: and all. You should really stop getting mad at everyone or deal with people only in person because it looks like you can't pick-up the tone of comments on a message board.

Yes, I get insulted for not seeing a movie because I only watch movies when I go to the movie theaters with friends and I have a movie preference , that makes me in the wrong.

I think its more like a group of posters here are highly immature (most of them being adults, which makes it funnier) and throwing insults out at little things

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I get insulted for not seeing a movie because I only watch movies when I go to the movie theaters with friends and I have a movie preference , that makes me in the wrong.

I think its more like a group of posters here are highly immature (most of them being adults, which makes it funnier) and throwing insults out at little things

No one insulted you for not seeing the movie.

Yes, daily. I would rather the Bills move or fold if they're not going to build a competitive team. That would allow me to enjoy the N.F.L. again.

Me too. Certainly not enough to pay for it.

I have a handful of teams that I like (49ers, Broncos, Raiders, Redskins, Browns, Cardinals, Colts), but none that I would subscribe to Sunday Ticket simply to follow like I do the Bills. Alot of that affection too comes mostly from historical stories of greatness (49ers Super Bowls, 'The Hogs', 'Just Win Baby' Raiders mystique), or from old players I liked (Howie Long, Charles Mann, Roger Craig, Eric Metcalf).

If the economy of WNY truly hampers Ralph to the point of never being able to field a truly competitive team, then I agree he should either sell or move.

Leaching WNY'ers out of their hard-earned income to field a mediocre product borders on the criminal.

OMG your such a nerd, all the kids in college like it..

Or is it the fact that you have a different movie preference and taste of style than other people?

ps I personally loved it

Well I dont care what people in college like or dont like,I just said the movie was garbage,I could not even watch it all.

Two part question:

Have you ever seen Backdraft, and are paid fire departments so much better than volunteer ones?

Like I said. We are all here by our own choice. The door is right there any time you wanna use it.

PTR

Either you are extremely bull-headed, or you are simply incapable of carrying on a conversation.

Hmmm...that Robot moniker is suddenly taking on new significance....

Two part question:

Have you ever seen Backdraft, and are paid fire departments so much better than volunteer ones?

Backdraft is a good movie (I like Kurt Russell, well my mom is a big fan)... So is that other movie about a Fire Department (cant think of the name)

And hell no Volunteer Fire departments are one of the most important things in our society

Maybe you should look back on the post.. where people call me a nerd, that has no social life because I haven't seen the movie. You gotta be a blind bat to miss it

People are joking around with you trying to have fun with you. For gawd's sake the guy even took the time to make a list of classic films you might not be aware of. And you're going to get huffy because you think you've been insulted?! Yet find it perfectly acceptable to call me names and tell other people they aren't real fans?

You better get your mind right, boy.

Again,

Maybe you should look back on the post.. where people call me a nerd, that has no social life because I haven't seen the movie. You gotta be a blind bat to miss it

You clearly can't take a joke. Lighten up or I suggest you move on, because you won't have any fun around here.

Backdraft is a good movie (I like Kurt Russell, well my mom is a big fan)... So is that other movie about a Fire Department (cant think of the name)

And hell no Volunteer Fire departments are one of the most important things in our society

Good.

There's been a tendency on this board by big green folks to say that volunteers are simply amateur and professionals are the only "true" firefighters.

Well I dont care what people in college like or dont like,I just said the movie was garbage,I could not even watch it all.

Exactly, thanks for proving my point...

You dont like a movie, that MANY other people liked. So that means you have a DIFFERENT TASTE OF MOVIES, for those other immature people here that think its such a crime