Marshawn Lynch steals 20$

Kingfish

lynch stole my game card at frankies fun park today, i had just loaded 20 bucks on it, then he came up and was all like "yo, you just put 20 on that card homie" and I was like "yeah" and he just took it, i told him "gimme back my card dude" and he was like "that MY card PUNK!!!" then stiff armed me as he walked away, his posse just laughed.

I was bummed out

This is why I only carry $19 on me. Apparently $20 is the trigger point for ML

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.buffalonews.com/cityregion/story/919587.html

Best said Crawford's wife told police her husband has taken out of context how Lynch took the $20 from her when she and her friend were leaving a restaurant in Hamburg last month.

"What's happening between Mr. Crawford and Mr. Lynch is their business," Best said, adding that the incident is no longer considered a police matter.

:D

Wow. Buffalo news is really bad at reporting the news. The story is still not clear. Since Conjecture is my middle name, I present to you the following scenarios based on the report:

1. The husband got wind of the news that his wife got good look at Marshawn's "little beast mode" and got real jealous.

2. The husband actually owes a 100G and used his wife as bait. Why a $20 dollar trap you ask. Well if Genius was his middle name, he wouldn't owe the city a 100G in the first place!

WWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :D

Oh my how tides turn as winds blow. "In the laws that I follow, that's called robbery," Crawford said of the $20 that was allegedly taken by Lynch. yet his WIFE doesn't want to press charges. Ohhhhhh something stinks of high heaven here.. A man has an obligation to protect his wife. If someone transgressed against your wife, kids or property, you PRESS CHARGES. hmmmmmm sniff <_< sniff. something smells pretty bad.

Oh...what is this???

Hendrickson added, "It's also been reported that [Crawford] owes the City of Buffalo roughly $100,000 for a dilapidated building ... "

Crawford says a corporation he was involved with had owned a building in the Cobblestone District that the city tore down after it was damaged by wind. He says he does not personally owe the city money for the demolition expenses.

AGENDAAGENDAAGENDAAGENDAAGENDAAGENDAAGENDAAGENDAAGENDAAGENDAAGENDAAGENDA

Either Marshawn stole the money or he DIDN'T. If he did, press charges...if he didn't..... (who's the THUG now?)

Oh my how tides turn as winds blow. "In the laws that I follow, that's called robbery," Crawford said of the $20 that was allegedly taken by Lynch. yet his WIFE doesn't want to press charges. Ohhhhhh something stinks of high heaven here.. A man has an obligation to protect his wife. If someone transgressed against your wife, kids or property, you PRESS CHARGES. hmmmmmm sniff <_< sniff. something smells pretty bad.

Oh...what is this???

Hendrickson added, "It's also been reported that [Crawford] owes the City of Buffalo roughly $100,000 for a dilapidated building ... "

Crawford says a corporation he was involved with had owned a building in the Cobblestone District that the city tore down after it was damaged by wind. He says he does not personally owe the city money for the demolition expenses.

Either Marshawn stole the money or he DIDN'T. If he did, press charges...if he didn't..... (who's the THUG now?)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kane was hammered. Hate to say it, but it IS an excuse. Sometimes things go wrong with irish kids from South Bufffalo and a few beers.

WOW!!!!! this is so amazing... I never thought anyone would actually admit something like this in writing. I sincerely hope you do not have any decision making authority when it comes to people.

Whenever there is a discussion about race, double standards, or just plain ole idiotic positions on matters of consequence, I look forward to quoting this post. UNBELIEVABLE.... UN-- !@#$$%G BELIEVABLE (to think, we all breath the same air!!)

I feel so much better knowing that you have reliable sources that permit you to cascade down to us "accurate accounts" in the life of Marshawn. It is especially helpful for people like me who was NOT THERE, to be able to refer to you in determining if a person is a "dirtbag & a punk & he needs to be run out of town" If you should happen to have pictures of his posse, I'd like to see them so I know who to be scared of. Thank you for providing this valuable service.

Hey just telling you what I know. In my line of business, I have some contacts within the bills organization. These sources have no reason to make this stuff up. You could just believe what you want I guess.

Erik I have to agree with you. A city (now the equivalent size of a large town) such as Buffalo can ill afford to wallow in this sort of divisive rhetoric. Whenever something negative happens involving a Buffalo player, it is magnified when race is involved. It fuels the fire of racial hatred, bringing out those whose whole existence is cultivated by racial divisiveness. Unfortunately, THAT becomes the NEWS which quickly takes on a life of it's own. The stain lingers a lot longer for Buffalo than larger markets simply because it is Buffalo. Yes admittedly Buffalo is inherently racist, always have been. FA's look at this kind of crap going on in a city and will avoid it like the plaque. Countless players and (now) coaches have refused Buffalo. Other markets experience this also. Look at what happened to McNabb in Philly..he has been beaten down in the court of public opinion since the moment he was selected in the 1st rd. Do you think just because he holds numerous records, set standards of excellence, and lives as a model citizen that he gets off the hook? Hell no!! He will NEVER be good enough in Philly. SB or not, there will be jerks calling him a scumbag, dirtball, cheesebooty. ,, etc.. Philly has many other things going on that allow McNabb to quickly fade out of the spot light. Public perception is reflected in the radio talk shows, TV commentary and print media. And then something else "newsworthy" occurs.

Campaigns to run people out of town, stings not just the person (DJ Billboard) but it leaves an indelible stain on the fabric of a city and it's people. Now there is a billboard to entice Cowher to Buffalo. I can think of no other example to illustrate better my point. .Buffalo fans are hands down some of the most PASSIONATE fans in the country. Passion can work just as much against a city as it can for it.

This might be a good time for all of us to reflect upon our own lives, and take stock of the person we are and/or wish to become, rather than wasting energy spewing hatred and condemnation at others. Otherwise, we are no better than the people we call thugs, douchbags and scum.

Wow, your way out of line to drum up the racial card here. This guy is like a bad penny, you just can not get rid of him. This kind of behaviour goes all the way back to his playing days at Cal. & your actually comparing this jerkoff to a class act like Donovan Mcnabb???? Man, you just maybe the most ignorant poster on this board.

Will he be convicted, not likely, is there more to the story, maybe. Does it sound weird yes, to wierd to believe.

But I've gone through life believing when someone comes up with a story that you could never imagine happening, it usually is true as no one would ever think anything up so wierd.

The fact that the womans wife is a cop makes it more believiable in my mind as I'm sure he asked her 10 times to tell her exactly what happened, is she sure she wasn't leaving anything out, and likely grilled her as hard as he would any suspect as he's seen first hand many phoney stories told.

And yes he most definitely is as you descirbed: getto, scumbag, thug, A-Hole, and illiterate to name a few. In fact he's worse than most getto thugs as he has money so figures he can just buy his way out of anything.

OOPS!! "woman's wife is a cop?" Well I am sure in your mind you believed you WANTED TO BELIEVE anybody's side, as long as it wasn't Marshawn Lynch's. I love the part about.. (sgt Crawford) "he's seen first hand many phony stories told"

I am sure he HAS heard many phony stories. From all indications it appears he may have participated in a few as well.

BLIND JUSTICE???? or just BLIND??

:lol:

Really. How embarrassing for a good number of posters on this thread. Looks like being a jerk isn't just limited to Lynch.

Wow. Buffalo news is really bad at reporting the news. The story is still not clear. Since Conjecture is my middle name, I present to you the following scenarios based on the report:

1. The husband got wind of the news that his wife got good look at Marshawn's "little beast mode" and got real jealous.

2. The husband actually owes a 100G and used his wife as bait. Why a $20 dollar trap you ask. Well if Genius was his middle name, he wouldn't owe the city a 100G in the first place!

Oh...what is this???

How ironic. Crawford is "stealing" 5,000 $20 bills from the city of Buffalo.

Hey just telling you what I know. In my line of business, I have some contacts within the bills organization. These sources have no reason to make this stuff up. You could just believe what you want I guess.

He's clearly blinded by OBD's "Beast Mode" marketing blitz of the last 3 years. If Lynch wasn't a uniquely marketable player and "Beast Mode" was just called "Breaking Tackles" you wouldn't see all these bizarre rationalizations of Lynch's off the field antics. I don't remember any weird conspiracy theories about Anthony Hargrove or Ko Simpson. I suppose if they had cool nicknames they'd still be here!

YOU SHOULD KNOW!!!! Thanks for sharing the inside scoop!!!

Wow, your way out of line to drum up the racial card here. This guy is like a bad penny, you just can not get rid of him. This kind of behaviour goes all the way back to his playing days at Cal. & your actually comparing this jerkoff to a class act like Donovan Mcnabb???? Man, you just maybe the most ignorant poster on this board.

Who can argue against your RELIABLE sources?

I love how you psychoanalyze people through limited processing of limited information. That is truly a gift which you might consider offering to the highest bidder. Try the corrections system. Even if you were a cop, this talent is being wasted. A D.A. or Judge..maybe...but man what the state would do to have a talent such as yours. Hell, Blackwater could use you too. I'd rush right out and grab an application today. We on this board are so blessed that you share your insightful commentary and look forward to reading more.

BTW - http://www.buffalonews.com/cityregion/story/919587.html

Oh...and race card... my bad...my "ignorant" self almost forgot.

an earlier poster put it best when describing the difference between what Patrick Kane (you know who he is right?-of course you do) did, and what Marshawn Lynch is accused of:

QUOTE (zazie @ Jan 10 2010, 09:15 AM) *

Kane was hammered. Hate to say it, but it IS an excuse. Sometimes things go wrong with irish kids from South Bufffalo and a few beers.

I motion for dismissal of your charges!!

BTW Gordo--- I was not comparing Lynch's behavior to McNabb's behavior. How you deduced that, I will never know. Any further attempts to explain this would unfortunately would be an exercise in futility.

Reading is truly fundamental.

.Oh...what is this???

OOPS!! "woman's wife is a cop?" Well I am sure in your mind you believed you WANTED TO BELIEVE anybody's side, as long as it wasn't Marshawn Lynch's. I love the part about.. (sgt Crawford) "he's seen first hand many phony stories told"

I am sure he HAS heard many phony stories. From all indications it appears he may have participated in a few as well.

BLIND JUSTICE???? or just BLIND??

Pot meet kettle.

Pot meet kettle.

KINGFISH I honestly didn't know what to make of your posts. I felt you were all over the place with regard to your positions, particularly in this case. BUT DARN if you didn't hit the nail on the HEAD.. I am rolling. You da man... :D

WOW!!!!! this is so amazing... I never thought anyone would actually admit something like this in writing. I sincerely hope you do not have any decision making authority when it comes to people.

Whenever there is a discussion about race, double standards, or just plain ole idiotic positions on matters of consequence, I look forward to quoting this post. UNBELIEVABLE.... UN-- !@#$$%G BELIEVABLE (to think, we all breath the same air!!)

So these two irish guys come out of a bar before closing...

Could Happen