Shipley or McCoy

major

No player from Texas ...................they have been and always will be softtttttttttttttttttttttttttttt and I will go to church if I need Christ .....................Buffalo need football players not men of the cloth

this is the most overstated false opinion ever,,,yea noone good has ever come outta Texas they are all soft and suck :rolleyes:

I would be thrilled to see the Bills land McCoy or Shipley. Shipley reminds me of Wes Welker. I really admire their work ethic, their committment to winning, and their faith in Christ. Get her done BUDDY!

SHIPLEY?!! If they draft a wideout in the 1st round, I'll lay out a string of curses so loud that my whole neighborhood would wake up...!!!!

I would be thrilled to see the Bills land McCoy or Shipley. Shipley reminds me of Wes Welker. I really admire their work ethic, their committment to winning, and their faith in Christ. Get her done BUDDY!

Both seem talented, I'd take Shipley, McCoy appears injury prone,

Anyone see all of those key drops Shipley had in the National Championship? Not saying that is an indicator of his career in any way but I mean I was even getting pissed off at it and I was rooting for Bama

Yeah. I mean it certainly doesn't make sense for Shipley to struggle for a bit while adjusting to the true freshmen quarterback who he has never played with....10 receptions, 122 yards, 2 touchdowns....yeah this guy blows....

Hmm, Shipley reminds people of both Wes Welker (small, quick slot receiver, usually runs short routes over the middle) and Easy Ed McAffrey (big, tall split end type, red zone target, usually caught balls along the sidelines). I'm guessing Shipley is a white guy?

Hmm, Shipley reminds people of both Wes Welker (small, quick slot receiver, usually runs short routes over the middle) and Easy Ed McAffrey (big, tall split end type, red zone target, usually caught balls along the sidelines). I'm guessing Shipley is a white guy?

:thumbsup: Ed McCaffrey 6-5 215, Wes Welker 5-9 185. I always get those guys confused... :thumbsup:

Either you're kidding, in which case, good one, you had me for a minute OR you are an incredible loser, no other conclusion is possible. If you are in fact serious (which I pray- pardon the pun- you are not), you may enjoy this...