Alright, playoff football time...just without us AGAIN

Beerball

NY jests 19 (jets are not that good. we beat em. we had a chance of beating them 2nd game. and we suck....they barely recorded any sacks this year on their supposed great defense. revis is great though)

Cincy 27 bengals with all their starters will do their job. good running game and passing game. and in cincy? c'mon now.

Philly 24 running game not the same.

c'pukes 21 romo has finally won in december. why not in jan. hes on a roll. see week 17 win.

pats* 17 at home...

Ravens 24 their d is not what it used to be.

Packers 31 rodgers is on fire!!!!! they should win pretty easy.

Cardinals 21 being at home is their only advantage. however, they should lose still.

bengals easy

cowboys easy 3 wins this year vs same team

i hate the pats. but at home even without w walker, they should win.

packers should win, but cards at home....i'll still go with packers.

Jets over Bengals

Bengals passing game struggling. Jets will shut down Benson.

Cowboys over Eagles

Cowboys are on a roll both on O and on D

Patriots over Ravens

Missing Welker has been overblown, Belicheat will find a way at home.

Packers over Cardinals

Too many injuries for the Cards and the Pack looks good. Would love to see Brees and Rodgers matchup.

Well BLZFAN4LIFE, I took it to the bank and it seems that all then roadies will not win. On Saturday the Bengals and Eagles went down in flames, you could here their coaches calling " Mayday, Mayday were going down! Mayday someone help us Mayday! "

Well BLZFAN4LIFE, I took it to the bank and it seems that all then roadies will not win. On Saturday the Bengals and Eagles went down in flames, you could here their coaches calling " Mayday, Mayday were going down! Mayday someone help us Mayday! "

The Jets did win and cover in Cinci. The Dallas game... :ph34r: . So I was 1-1. We'll see how today goes. I've got faith in the Ravens. N.E. is vulnerable. The Pack is looking like the safer pick of the two road teams today though.