Get New UNIFORMS!

since when did buffalo sports teams start hating royal blue? first the bills, and then the sabres. now we have these dull navy blue uniforms that couldnt be more boring. after all of the coaching positions are figured out, i would like the bills to finish the full turn around with some new uniforms. the start of a new decade.

That's the answer ... Mrs. The-Chin gets to design the new uniforms if he signs!!! :D

Yes, a new helmet for sure! It will have a running Buffalo for the 1st 3 quarters and then the image will roll over in the 4th.

+111111111111111 :D

+222222222222222222222222. Our current uniforms are ridiculous. And I agree regarding the Sabres too. It seems like the marketing departments of both teams figured it would be good to ask some nine year-olds what uniforms they thought were cool - and go with that. It's so sad to be wearing the blue/mostly black uniforms we have now given the classic history of what the Bills wore in the 60's, 70's, and even 80's and early 90's.

I disagree that this is "the least of their problems". Image is part of what is wrong now. And the Bills current image is a Bumbling Brandon, a Cheapskate Wilson, a Toronto Fiasco and Bad Uniforms (and a Partridge in a Pear Tree). ;-).

Keep the throwback unis. Classic football uniforms. BTW there is no connection between performance and apparel.

There IS a connection between "image" and performance, because it impacts your ability to get players and coaches to want to come to your team. I believe that, even though maybe only a small part, uniforms are part of image. The other parts of image are related to management and fans (Bills have bad image on the former and good image on the latter, I believe).

Ever notice that things that are good tend to look good.

Once the Bills start winning on a regular basis...the existing uniforms will start looking a whole lot better!

I somewhat agree with this, but win or not, the red mismatched piping on either side of both jerseys must go; without that, not to shabby.

Ever notice that things that are good tend to look good.

Once the Bills start winning on a regular basis...the existing uniforms will start looking a whole lot better!

Yea I remember when the Bills switched over to the red helmets everybody had a fit about those to. But as soon as the Bills signed Kelly and they started wining they became the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Kelly said it best when he said we have a fresh opportunity with the start of a new decade. I say we trash the last ten years by burning these uniforms and expelling the last few remnants (Guy and Modrak) of the Donahue era! If I'm asking too much then just dump the road uni's PLEASE!