Green Day sellout is complete

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That one song and realized there was no reason to move on.

Huh...one song, fantastic. Silly me, I actually expected more from you. Oh well, at least your Hero has a longer attention span than you do. I guess that is why TR is rich and famous...

Saw him in Atlanta years ago supporting "the Individualist" record, still got the T-shirt.... for whatever that is worth.

Huh...one song, fantastic. Silly me, I actually expected more from you. Oh well, at least your Hero has a longer attention span than you do. I guess that is why TR is rich and famous...

Saw him in Atlanta years ago supporting "the Individualist" record, still got the T-shirt.... for whatever that is worth.

Glad to see you can read. I asked if that was the best or worst song. With your answer to that I would have decided whether to move on. But I can tell from one song that they're not my cup of tea........AGAIN!

Glad to see you can read. I asked if that was the best or worst song. With your answer to that I would have decided whether to move on. But I can tell from one song that they're not my cup of tea........AGAIN!

I really don't give a horse's shiny ass if you like them or not! I was teasing you about the dark side business...I just wanted you to acknowledge that they are a credible enough group that Mr. Rundgren himself would actually sign on to a project in the first place. But hey, I must have missed that Rundgren/Bananarama concept album that came out the following year. ;) you know...since XTC...was JUST ANOTHER band from the eighties.

No matter what that disc (Skylarking) had on it, before the proverbial needle touched the record, your mind was poisoned against it. Period. You are as hard to crack as a hard-core hunger striker, I'll give you that... ;)

I really don't give a horse's shiny ass if you like them or not! I was teasing you about the dark side business...I just wanted you to acknowledge that they are a credible enough group that Mr. Rundgren himself would actually sign on to a project in the first place. But hey, I must have missed that Rundgren/Bananarama concept album that came out the following year. ;) you know...since XTC...was JUST ANOTHER band from the eighties.

No matter what that disc (Skylarking) had on it, before the proverbial needle touched the record, your mind was poisoned against it. Period. You are as hard to crack as a hard-core hunger striker, I'll give you that... :sick:

So let me get your logic. I like Todd Rundgren, Todd Rundgren produced XTC so I should like them? They are credible in whose eyes? TR's? If he thought they were so good why only produce one album? He also produced an album for Hall & Oates, Sean Cassidy and Meatloaf so XTC's in some pretty great musical company there. ;)

So let me get your logic. I like Todd Rundgren, Todd Rundgren produced XTC so I should like them? They are credible in whose eyes? TR's? If he thought they were so good why only produce one album? He also produced an album for Hall & Oates, Sean Cassidy and Meatloaf so XTC's in some pretty great musical company there. ;)

Point is, he didn't produce just anybody, plus you left out two of your faves: Cheap Trick and the NY Dolls.

I wish to god that this thread would just die already, it feels like we are running a marathon and neither will admit defeat...just admit that XTC is NOT music to torture your dead cat to and I will let it go.

Point is, he didn't produce just anybody, plus you left out two of your faves: Cheap Trick and the NY Dolls.

I wish to god that this thread would just die already, it feels like we are running a marathon and neither will admit defeat...just admit that XTC is NOT music to torture your dead cat to and I will let it go.

Ok I admit it, XTC is not music to torture my dead cat to.

He suffered enough the first time.

now those are the bands we should be talking about!