Cowher signing imminent....

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

From sources deep within One Bills Drive.... Brandon and Nix have just arrived back in Buffalo after another "stealth" meeting has taken place in North Carolina. A contract was presented for review to Cowher. The contract would make Cowher the highest paid coach ever in the NFL.

Two issues which have been delaying the signing are:

1.) length of contract and 2.) player budget.

Expect a formal announcement at the beginning of next week if not sooner.

More to follow.

FWIW, Soprano has previously stated that Michael Turner would be a bill, involving a trade and a 5 yr deal.

From sources deep within One Bills Drive.... Brandon and Nix have just arrived back in Buffalo after another "stealth" meeting has taken place in North Carolina. A contract was presented for review to Cowher. The contract would make Cowher the highest paid coach ever in the NFL.

More to follow.

Can someone ban Skooby....errr this clown already?

I KNEW Ralph had finally cracked the gene code and began to clone humans!

We have Clone #1 of the Bills Brass in Minnesota, supposedly interviewing Frazier, but in reality, the REAL Bills front office is actually in North Carolina conducting a 'stealth' meeting.

Oh, Ralph...how did you keep this so secret?

How to tell when someone is full of crap.....

1. Usually someone new to the board

2. They post something that makes some sense to get our hopes up again but claim to hear from "someone they know"

3. Most of all....after they start their thread, THEY NEVER RESPOND TO REPLIES

Number 3, that one hits the mark. Number 1? Come on man, I'm new to the boards, doesn't mean I'm full of crap, course, my daily constitutional is always relieveing :( .

As for Number 2, well, my second cousins (on me momma's side, of course) sister-in-laws father's best friends OB/GYN receptionist lives by the Cowhers, and he/she (ya never know, its the neck, that lump leaves me with suspicions, plus it is the south yo) says that there was some visitors at the Cowhers yesterday. Them news media folks didn't see them go into Cowhers house cause they sneaked in through the backyard. The only reason they saws em was cause the hounds were barkin and howlin. :wallbash:

So's this Saporano fella has to be rights. :o

Number 3, that one hits the mark. Number 1? Come on man, I'm new to the boards, doesn't mean I'm full of crap, course, my daily constitutional is always relieveing :( .

As for Number 2, well, my second cousins (on me momma's side, of course) sister-in-laws father's best friends OB/GYN receptionist lives by the Cowhers, and he/she (ya never know, its the neck, that lump leaves me with suspicions, plus it is the south yo) says that there was some visitors at the Cowhers yesterday. Them news media folks didn't see them go into Cowhers house cause they sneaked in through the backyard. The only reason they saws em was cause the hounds were barkin and howlin. :wallbash:

You are right, I am sorry. Didnt mean to single out new people on the board. Please accept my apologies :)

Number 3, that one hits the mark. Number 1? Come on man, I'm new to the boards, doesn't mean I'm full of crap, course, my daily constitutional is always relieveing :) .

LOL

Good one. :(

More to follow.

I think everyone is being hard on soprano... it could be credible, all we need to know is what kind of car his source deep withing OBD drives... if its something fancy, it is a credible report.

:wallbash:

BS I was on the golf course in the back of cowher house and no news media were around, afew of the workers looked at me funny but I had a set of golf clubs to protect my cover

BS I was on the golf course in the back of cowher house and no news media were around, afew of the workers looked at me funny but I had a set of golf clubs to protect my cover

what is the street name....i want to watch his house via satellite.....what hole # is that........lol

Please, PLEASE tell me they didn't actually take a SOPRANO post seriously ... :wallbash:

They didn't mention Soprano but they mentioned all of the rumnors coming from fan sites. It was actually funny to listen to them say "this just came from the stadium wall" and then trash it like it was an actual news story. It must be great to suck at their jobs as bad as they do and still managed to stay employed.