Public Service Announcement to People

GG

Please, please, please check the headlines on pages one and two, because chances are that any news items you are about to break have been covered to exhaustion in other threads.

(Unless you are a member of the Bills or a member of the media covering the Bills, or are related to George Seifert's taxi driver)

Please, please, please check the headlines on pages one and two, because chances are that any news items you are about to break have been covered to exhaustion in other threads.

(Unless you are a member of the Bills or a member of the media covering the Bills, or are related to George Seifert's taxi driver)

big big letters aside, we cannot he hear this amid the babble and din. so i humbly predict, this thread will result in defining exercise in futility.

so let me join you in in hope that your message comes across: :D

jw

and by the way, i got nothing more for now on the bills front.

what is the point , people will still start umpteen threads about the same thing anyway ...it is human nature to think you're thread will be the best we ever did see.. :D

If you want TBD immortality,

You can ask people to do your homework

You can ask people how to pirate music and movies

You can come up with a creative recipe for macaroni

You can advise people on how to start a fight with a plastic cup

There are plenty of creative ways to make the TBD HoF.

What if there is already another thread telling people to check headlines and threads on old pages?

Is it really so crucial? I am thinking it barely matters, a few repeat threads.

Enough with the bold caps please.

Did you hear Cowher was reportedly being looked at as a coach for the Bills. Wait No he's walking his dog, Wait no hes not, wait no he sigend in Buffalo.

Sorry i just had to :thumbdown:

If you want TBD immortality,

You can ask people to do your homework

You can ask people how to pirate music and movies

You can come up with a creative recipe for macaroni

You can advise people on how to start a fight with a plastic cup

There are plenty of creative ways to make the TBD HoF.

Crap. I missed that one.

Who started it?

How old is it?

What was it originally about?

What forum was it under?

Details, I NEED details ...

have you heard that where interested in Bill Cowher as our head coach?