Two members of front office leaving town today for "business&quot

DRutka

Well duh.. didnt you read the other topics on this board... they are going to Minnesota to interview Leslie Frazer

I just find it hard to trust what any of these reporters say at this point. You notice Chris Brown didn't say to where. I would think since the Minnesota trip was "confirmed" by Jay, Chris would just report that is where they are going since he has reported "other sources" in the past.

we need to think "outside the box" on this maybe there going to talk to somebody other than frazier, like Bo Jackson he'd be awesome

Only if it was Tecmo Super Bowl Bo Jackson. He was unstoppable, and would likely be as good at coaching as he would at not getting tackled in TSB.

Seriously though, I'm pretty sure they are going to talk to Frazier. Childress confirmed the Bills were interviewing him.

I just find it hard to trust what any of these reporters say at this point. You notice Chris Brown didn't say to where. I would think since the Minnesota trip was "confirmed" by Jay, Chris would just report that is where they are going since he has reported "other sources" in the past.

They're interested in Frazier and almost certainly have to fly to him because he's in the playoffs.

linky dinky for proof