I JUST WANT TO SAY...

I am sorry if this post is uncalled for on THIS forum...but for some of you, and YOU know who YOU are...

THANK YOU!

(And to somebody in FLORIDA...THANK YOU for making "THE CALL.")

Some of you will know what THIS is all about...for the rest, just please disregard this.

(THIS POST IS FOR A VERY SPECIFIC REASON)

I am sorry if this post is uncalled for on THIS forum...but for some of you, and YOU know who YOU are...

THANK YOU!

Some of you will know what THIS is all about...for the rest, just please disregard this.

welcome back.....nice to see this post.

THANK YOU!

Don't worry yourself about it, it was nothing. Glad I was able to help.

THANK YOU!

I hope you got the help you needed.

a member of our forum was having a difficult time......another member(s) of our forum recognizing the seriousness of the situation, stepped foward , took action and offered considerable help, resulting in a positive outcome. please refrain from making light of something you may not be fully aware of.

a member of our forum was having a difficult time......another member(s) of our forum recognizing the seriousness of the situation, stepped foward , took action and offered considerable help, resulting in a positive outcome. please refrain from making light of something you may not be fully aware of.

Not sure what this is about. But glad to see that whoever needed help got it.