So I've been spending time looking at other boards to see what&#39

Reed83HOF

BB.com

"I do not like to single any one person out, but Skooby is beyond unbelievable. He has posted not only the worst threads, but spam as well. His thread titles, at first glance, are thought to be great breaking info and facts. But once you click the title, you enter the gates of hell. Nothing but nonfactual information trying to be passed as fact. He does nothing but post crap and spam, and this is the reason he has been booted from a number of message boards and sites. Here is to the mods finally taking a stand to this chump, like other mods of many sites have already.

ADIOS!!! "

:thumbsup:

BB.com

"I do not like to single any one person out, but Skooby is beyond unbelievable. He has posted not only the worst threads, but spam as well. His thread titles, at first glance, are thought to be great breaking info and facts. But once you click the title, you enter the gates of hell. Nothing but nonfactual information trying to be passed as fact. He does nothing but post crap and spam, and this is the reason he has been booted from a number of message boards and sites. Here is to the mods finally taking a stand to this chump, like other mods of many sites have already.

ADIOS!!! "

Sorry, but that was hilarious.

BB.com

ADIOS!!! "

That sounds like a dozen or so of my posts.

Wow , its sure is easy making stuff up... isnt it?????????????????????

Way to admit that you're skooby. Hopefully someone has the ability to IP check that so we can send you back to BB.com where you belong.