The best way of finding out who is coming to Buffalo?

sullim4

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Detroit, search on KDET, not KDTW. KDET, the general aviation airport, has several flights to and from Buffalo on the day of Buddy Nix's arrival. I suspect that is Ralph's preferred airport.

Flightaware.com tracks all flight plans filed with the FAA, including general aviation (i.e. private jets). You'll notice a flight last Tuesday from KDET (Detroit Municipal) to KBUF (Buffalo-Niagara) on a gulfstream if you take a look at the past history. Could this have been Ralph? Who knows.

This link shows general aviation flights that are en route/scheduled to arrive at KBUF: http://flightaware.com/live/airport/KBUF/enroute/ga

This link shows general aviation flights that are scheduled to depart from KBUF: http://flightaware.com/live/airport/KBUF/scheduled/ga

Nothing too interesting yet, but who knows what will transpire over the week.

That is a great method, and works 99.9% of the time. BUT, owners of planes can have their planes removed from Flightaware.com. To avoid finding commercial flights, look for planes such as Gulfstream or Citation, as they make a large portion of private jets. Boeing or Airbus is likely a commercial flight.

That is a great method, and works 99.9% of the time. BUT, owners of planes can have their planes removed from Flightaware.com.

If Ralph is smart enough to do this, well I guess we've been underestimating him all these years!

That's a US Air flight. I don't think they're bringing him in commercial. But if they did, would he sit in Coach?

But if he lives in raliegh, shouldn't we be checking for flights in and out of Raliegh (RDU)?

I'm guessing Coach if the Bills paid for the ticket. But, Cowher got the gate agent ot upgrade him to Business Class. That's probably the sticking point in the negotiations... who approved his upgrade? :thumbsup:

Have all you people lost your minds???? You are willing to track flights to see who is coming to town?

Ahhhhhhh ........ yeah ....... what's your point??
Um, you really need clarification on this?

What they said. :thumbsup:

Kidding aside, the Bama fans did this when Saban was hired.

But if he lives in raliegh, shouldn't we be checking for flights in and out of Raliegh (RDU)?

I'm guessing Coach if the Bills paid for the ticket. But, Cowher got the gate agent ot upgrade him to Business Class. That's probably the sticking point in the negotiations... who approved his upgrade? :thumbsup:

It would be RDU unless Russ found a cheaper flight on orbitz out of Charlette.