• Bill Cowher
    • Marty Schottenheimer
    • Brian Schottenheimer
    • Brian Billick
    • Cam Cameron
    • Ron Rivera
    • Charlie Weis
    • Other (Chuck Lester perhaps?)

I would agree with Rivera IF they didn't just ax the entire coaching staff. I'd like to believe it's the chin that's coming, but something tells me it's Billick or Marty. My money's on Marty given Schefter's latest tidbits.

I'm as excited as anybody at the prospect of Bill Cower coaching the Bills, but if that doesn't happen and we start interviewing coordinators, I've heard Ron Rivera and Russ Grimm and Leslie Frazier mentioned. Why has Jason Garrett fallen off everyones radar? 2 years ago he was such a hot prospect that JJ gave home 3 mil a year to OC. After a down year in 2008, the Cowboys offence looks pretty impressive again this year. If we want an offensive minded coach, shouldn't he be high on our list or did I miss something?

voted for other but my heart says cowher, although my gut tells me other and would like to see Russ Grimm given the keys to the car!

I would like Russ Grimm to be given the keys to the car too. The keys to Ralph's Ford Taurus to pick Cowher up at the airport and bring him to OBD to become the next HC.