Change truly comes to One Bills Drive

The man who endured coaching changes with the skill of a cockroach in a nuclear winter has finally been canned. Perennial TBD favorite and hobbit extraordinaire has joined the ranks of the unemployed.

When Chuck Lester gets fired, Ralph Wilson is TRULY pissed off.

I do feel bad for AVP though, he was thrown into a miserable situation.

Yes but reports out of OBD are that Lester is REALLY pissed and threatening to set fire to the stadium. Apparently this has something to do with a missing red stapler?

Fired for failing to put a Cover Sheet on that TPS report! "Ah Chuck ... if you could just pop in on Sunday to help clean out Perry's desk, that'd be grrrrrrrreat."

I was thinking more along the lines of Kramer getting fired from the job he never had.

The man who endured coaching changes with the skill of a cockroach in a nuclear winter has finally been canned. Perennial TBD favorite and hobbit extraordinaire has joined the ranks of the unemployed.

When Chuck Lester gets fired, Ralph Wilson is TRULY pissed off.

I do feel bad for AVP though, he was thrown into a miserable situation.

Why AVP sucked and had no business being an OC

Why AVP sucked and had no business being an OC

No OC could have been successful with the OL and QB we had. That said, Alex is a great guy and despite my disappointment at the Bills suckitude he's still a person, he has a wife and family and now he doesn't have a job.

No OC could have been successful with the OL and QB we had. That said, Alex is a great guy and despite my disappointment at the Bills suckitude he's still a person, he has a wife and family and now he doesn't have a job.

So how do you feel about the other 100,000 unemployed WNY'ers with a spouse and family and made maybe 1/10 of what AVP made?