Official Week 17 Game thread vs. Colts

justnzane

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it didn't work out like that and we can't go back and change anything. Enjoy a win at least.

Keeee - ripes.

Regardless of what the Colts did, the Bills could and should have started Brohm. Or at least played him in the 2nd half. I think I'm more pissed about that than anything else. And looking at the standings, there's a chance that the win doesn't even drop them down in the draft order.

Regardless of what the Colts did, the Bills could and should have started Brohm. I think I'm more pissed about that than anything else. And looking at the standings, there's a chance that the win doesn't even drop them down in the draft order.

Lighten up. If you can't enjoy a football game in the snow, in Buffalo, with Jackson getting 200+ yards rushing; what's the point of even watching?

We know you want to evaluate players for next year so you can decide who to cut; but there's a whole season of tape for that.

Regardless of what the Colts did, the Bills could and should have started Brohm. Or at least played him in the 2nd half. I think I'm more pissed about that than anything else. And looking at the standings, there's a chance that the win doesn't even drop them down in the draft order.

If you're Fewell and playing for a job, I don't see how you do that unless the owner or GM tells you to. He's going to play for a win.

Is there really anyone coming out in the draft that we are really big on? Would it really make that big of a difference whether we have a number 7 or 11 pick? I really believe that if we are serious about getting a big name coach a guy like Bill cowher would rather see us play hard till the end and not just lose a game just because we want to move up a few spots in the draft.

Both Chad Henne AND Pat White injured for Miami and out

Who's gonna QB now

White is seriously injured and is being carted off now. Coach and all players are surrounding him, including Roethlisberger, who's right over him

Tyler Thigpen is now playing. He's another QB with loads of talent that the Bills should give a look at. He started a bunch of games with the Cheifs last year.

Meaningless wins are just that. Especially when the starting QB likely won't be starting next year and is just retarding the growth of a developing player. I'd rather have seen performances like this when it counted.

Fitzpatrick is retarding the development of who? Brohm?---the guy who just showed up a few weeks ago? you think putting Brohm out there today would have made any impact on his "development" next year, because it's....snowing?

Just plain silly.

Look, this team has had no real chance for far longer than they have been mathematically eliminated from the playoffs. Knowing this (don't claim therwise), why didn't you come out weeks ago advocating they tank the rest of the season? Why not shoot for the number 1 or 2 pick?

My, how Marshawn has fallen out of favor with the Fewell Administration

Problem is Lynch doesn't seem to fit the bill of "change of pace" back. He's got to get a lot of touches and with Freddy J playing so well, he just can't get going. I wouldn't throw him overboard in case of an injury to Fred.

Fitzpatrick is retarding the development of who? Brohm?---the guy who just showed up a few weeks ago? you think putting Brohm out there today would have made any impact on his "development" next year, because it's....snowing?

Just plain silly.

Look, this team has had no real chance for far longer than they have been mathematically eliminated from the playoffs. Knowing this (don't claim therwise), why didn't you come out weeks ago advocating they tank the rest of the season? Why not shoot for the number 1 or 2 pick?

Excellent comment. 110% agree :thumbsup:

Regardless of what the Colts did, the Bills could and should have started Brohm. I think I'm more pissed about that than anything else. And looking at the standings, there's a chance that the win doesn't even drop them down in the draft order.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, Doc. I don't think there's much upside to starting Brohm considering his lack of experience with the starters and all the changes that are coming in the off season. Let's see Brohm next year after the dust settles and he has a better chance of succeeding.