Official Week 17 Game thread vs. Colts

justnzane

Just saw the score. Good to see the team playing well. Even if it is against the Colts back ups.

I'm of the belief that for the most part, its better to have a team win games regardless of draft pick. That being said, is it any surprise that the Bills would win today, push themselves to 6-10 and out of the top 9 picks?! Its the Bills. Of course they would.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is fun to watch until you realize that these defenders on the Colts were working in car washes and selling insurance last week. Gotta love the snow. It is disappointing that they will fall a good 4-5 spots probably with this win for April. Claussen would have been nice.

Just saw the score. Good to see the team playing well. Even if it is against the Colts back ups.

I'm of the belief that for the most part, its better to have a team win games regardless of draft pick. That being said, is it any surprise that the Bills would win today, push themselves to 6-10 and out of the top 9 picks?! Its the Bills. Of course they would.

Which is exactly why I picked the Bills to win today.. :thumbsup:

The Colts biggest strength is also their weakness. God forbid something happens to Manning they have absolutely ZERO chance to win a game. Painter is wretched.

Boy, he really is. It's amazing that Indy has such a fall-off-the-cliff after Manning.

I don't know why people stress about the draft position. This team needs to retool at many positions. They will probably pick#10 which will be a nice position to be in. Just enjoy beating the Colts no matter who is playing. It's nice to see Indy fans get all grumpy today which you would seeif you saw their board

This is fun to watch until you realize that these defenders on the Colts were working in car washes and selling insurance last week. Gotta love the snow. It is disappointing that they will fall a good 4-5 spots probably with this win for April. Claussen would have been nice.

I'm pretty sure you're exaggerating.

I don't know why people stress about the draft position. This team needs to retool at many positions. They will probably pick#10 which will be a nice position to be in. Just enjoy beating the Colts no matter who is playing. It's nice to see Indy fans get all grumpy today which you would seeif you saw their board

It's not like they've made the most out of their 1st round picks recently.

Are you saying he Colts picked up a bunch of players just for this game? Who did they cut?

considering half of our team were actually selling insurance and washing cars half way through the season?

Did anyone else notice Cowher was being oddly complimentary towards the Bills during the halftime show? I may be reading into it, what with all the Cowher rumors swirling around, but his attitude seemed odd to me.

anyone else pick up on his vibe?

p.s. this is all speculation. I am not saying Cowher unconsciously admitted he was coming to Buffalo or was interested in the team or anything of the sort. Just felt he had an odd demeanor when talking about the Bills.

Let's not lose sight of the fact that most of our starting OL are former or future car wash employees. This also applies for a number of the no names we have playing defense.

Overall I'd say it's a pretty fair matchup!