Bills-Colts game will be televised

Lori

Per Sal Maiorana, via Twitter: "Time Warner Cable will buy any unsold tickets, so Bills-Colts game will be televised locally in Western New York. Tix are still on sale, though."

What do you think -- with it on TV and temps in the 20s, 50,000 in the stands on Sunday? Higher? Lower?

Per Sal Maiorana, via Twitter: "Time Warner Cable will buy any unsold tickets, so Bills-Colts game will be televised locally in Western New York. Tix are still on sale, though."

What do you think -- with it on TV and temps in the 20s, 50,000 in the stands on Sunday? Higher? Lower?

I go with the under...

At least it is a sellout .... FWIW under unless there is major breaking news on the GM /coaching front before then. I am hard pressed to even watch the game. Has there ever been a more meaningless contest? The Bills - a team about to be blown up playing Indy third string - preseason games have more drama.

By the time 12:30pm comes around I will probably be so hammered that going to the game will seem like a good idea.

I can respect that :rolleyes:

Like I posted in another thread, my wife will be watching on TV because of some Indy scrub that is on a reality TV show that she watches. So she will be watching while I am off doing other things. It just seems so surreal and wrong :worthy:

At game time, maybe around that.

But by the time the 3rd quarter starts, I would go with way under, possibly even preseason like numbers.

At game time, maybe around that.

But by the time the 3rd quarter starts, I would go with way under, possibly even preseason like numbers.

Well, it's essentially a preseason game, right? Just like last week.

Rochester TV reported last night that Time Warner was going to buy any remaining tickets.

But I haven't heard for a fact today that it happened.

Was confirmed by the team yesterday.