Positive comments about the Buffalo Bills

BillsfaninFl

Brian Moorman is still an outstanding punter.

Rian Lindell is a very reliable kicker. Underrated in the league as a whole.

The O-Line went through it's baptism of fire this year, and if they can stay healthy, this unit can become a strong part of the team. Wood, LeVitre & Hangartner did a commendable job. Getting Butler back will be huge. Left Tackle is still a concern.

Fred Jackson. This guy just plays his heart out. He should be given a chance to be the starter next season.

Aaron Schobel. I hope he's not serious about retiring. Considering that he missed practically all of last season with a foot injury, his return this year has been great.

Kyle Williams. Had a breakout season as he was in on many plays.

The secondary. By far the strongest unit on the team. Jairus Byrd's play was amazing, and he'll only get better. Drayton Florence turned out to be our best FA pick-up this season. There will be great competition between him & McKelvin to start next season. George Wilson may be strictly a back-up, but he makes so many plays, you wonder if he should be starting.

Despite a worse record than last year, we went from 0-6 to 2-4 in our division play.

Defensive secondary is outstanding and very deep. They lead the league in interceptions and held Brady to one of his worst passing games ever a few weeks ago. This is being done with McKelvin out for the season and Byrd, Florence and Whitner all banged up a missing time.

Imagine if they could stop the run and force teams into more third and long situations or if they had more than one player who can rush the QB.

fantastic fans! I mean where else could a team be so bad over 10 years and still have a great fan base, in Orlando I still see Bills stuff on cars as I drive around.

the secondary is not bad, proof in the int department, imagine if we were actually winning in the 2nd half of most games how many ints there would be.

Aaron Schobel

Byrd

Jackson

Moorman

This team has untapped talent IMHO-we just need a coach to tap into it.

3) Great tailgating atmosphere.

You are so right. I have many fond memories of coming to games with my father, then my wife, then my son and having a great time. The tailgating before a game is always super. Lot's of crazies, myself included, wonderful folks to chat with, share food and beverages with and toss things around so much that your arm hurts the next day.

When the Bills win, the post-game party is fun, too.

But the best tailgating experience was before those night games (Sundays or Mondays). If you show up two hours before the game, the parking lots are more than half full and you missed a lot of fun. It was awesome. It seemed like those who arrived earliest were always among the last ones to enter the stadium. Yeh, I missed the kickoff a couple of times.

Great nostalgia.