One Week from Today the clock can officially start ticking.

DarthICE

The worst, most confusing feeling is in like four weeks, when you realize: Shoot, it's still football season? Seems like I've been in offseason mode FOREVER.

Amen ... I am looking forward to the official end of this season. Have been looking forward to 2010 since McLuvin fumbled ... a total loss of a season. RW should have dropped the bomb on this thing a year ago.

boom goes the dynamite

That's what I would like to see, blow the whole damn thing up. However, the fact that the Bills are reaching out to Weis indicates that the front office will remain intact. CW as our new head coach with the same "inner circle" is not the answer to a decade of futility. Ralph must deliver more than that.

Our season will be done, new Monday of the work week....Time to clean house at OBD and get someone in here ASAP to sort this mess out.

why the wait?

the longer the Inner Circle stays intact, the more likely there will not be any changes

The Bills need an outsider to help them put together a real NFL front office & GM - leaving this task to the Inner Circle or the marketing guy is just pissing in the wind

Bills should have hired a consultant or search firm by to conduct this front office "revamp"

That's what I would like to see, blow the whole damn thing up. However, the fact that the Bills are reaching out to Weis indicates that the front office will remain intact. CW as our new head coach with the same "inner circle-jerk" is not the answer to a decade of futility. Ralph must deliver more than that.

Fixed ... and I agree completely.

Now now, no negativity yet. It is just the start of the offseason :unsure:

I'm usually a pretty positive guy, but this administration has burnt me too often. The QB crop is not that good this year, so unless a LT or ILB is worth the no. 5, we should trade it for more high-round picks to stock up on lineman (both sides of the ball).

That's what I would like to see, blow the whole damn thing up. However, the fact that the Bills are reaching out to Weis indicates that the front office will remain intact. CW as our new head coach with the same "inner circle" is not the answer to a decade of futility. Ralph must deliver more than that.

Yeah, that would be a MAJOR letdown IMO.

No offense Thurman, but hopefully we have more in store than just a coaching change; and that is meant as no disrespect towards Weis.

It's not so much our end of season, but the end for whoever we are targeting. If any candidate is with a playoff team we still have to wait.

PTR

We can hire a GM on Jan 4th, but I still feel Ralph is too scared to turn the power over to a good GM.