Bills-Falcons Official Game Thread

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugly.

On the other hand, I'm a big fan of Sidbury.

The live draft thread will show that I wanted us to draft Lawrence Sidbury when we drafted Shawn Nelson in round 4. I still like the Nelson choice but I wanted Sidbury.

i dont think i have ever seen such an easy strip

You're kidding right? The first guy tried to strip and twisted Jackson backwards, the second behemoth took the ball out. It was not by any means a cheap takeaway, for those who've watched a lot of football.

The guy who stripped him from the backside was supposed to be Marshawn's block, but Lynch turtled and didn't even slow him down.

This is true.

Gotta love Freddy's 2nd, 3rd efforts, but ball security man, ball security please

I think if you take his fumbles and divide them into his number of touches, you'll see that ball protection is not an issue with Fred Jackson.

One thing about Brohm is that he gets away from center and back in his drops really quick - I'm sure the constant fear of getting killed behind the OL helps too

You know it's bad when the opposing team has gone into Prevent D with 4 minutes to go in the third. Brohm looks like a champ...almost.

He's playing better than I expected, with almost no time with the starters and a bunch of ushers for an OL. He's looking more comfortable out there. Decent arm.

And we are picking 9th???? Wow...NFL has a lot of bottom feeders...

STL, CLE, TB, DET, WAS, and KC

I just want this madness to end.

Kinda like every season ends. At least they haven't blown a 5-1 start this season. You gotta look on the bright side sometimes.