Chroise Returns

JoeF

If one is to believe Fewell's MO, it'll be Chroise starting. Although he's limited, he knows the system well. Though Brohm is the better prospect, we are led to believe he'd flounder in our system as he's unfamiliar w/ it.

As I don't have enough info to know whether or not Brohm knows things well enough, I don't have a strong preference. I would rather see either relative to Fitz. I'll concede that Fitz's accuracy is sometimes handicapped by our poor pass blocking, but even when he has time, I think his accuracy is suspect & therefore should be relegated to solid backup status.

I'd REALLY like to see Johnson & Hardy as WRs. :rolleyes:

+1

besides, he kind of knows the play book. And I'd also like to keep the hater's talons out of Brohm until next season

except for the fact they they would argue that Brohm sucks so bad they had to bring back Chroise to start because Brohm couldn't cut it. Never underestimate the illogical power of the haters.

except for the fact they they would argue that Brohm sucks so bad they had to bring back Chroise to start because Brohm couldn't cut it. Never underestimate the illogical power of the haters.

Word. Release everyone who isn't Pro Bowl, trade the Pro Bowlers for draft picks, purposely lose every game and bring back JP.

that's how you fix it, right?

As of right now, it's very possible that neither Trent or Fitz will be able to practice this week. So the Bills needed to sign another QB just to be able to run a normal practice.

Brohm is entering his 5th week of practice with the Bills. It makes sense to have him take the 1st team reps, and start, over someone who hasn't even been with the team for over a month.

This is just as it was written.

"After the Chroison one is sent to the waiver wire to die, after three games of darkness, he shall raise from the dead and return and shall save all those who believed in him, bringing them salvation.

Book of Chroise 7:9

Amen, brother, amen!

This is just as it was written.

"After the Chroison one is sent to the waiver wire to die, after three games of darkness, he shall raise from the dead and return and shall save all those who believed in him, bringing them salvation.

Book of Chroise 7:9

Brilliant!

Chroise has been cut, Chroise has been re-signed, Chrosie shall play again.

Whooohoooo best Bills news since the Jauron firing!!!

Btw: Brohm hasnt had a single rep since he's been here, just scout team. Cant wait for sunday!!! Pardon me for hoping both TE and Fitz will be unable to practice this week... :rolleyes:

I want to see Gibran in action!!!!