Funny picture from the stadium

justnzane

No, and Now that you mention it...

I gotta say in all of my trips to the Ralph it never occured to me to whip out a camera in the john.

Kudos to whoever took that picture. I've looked at that warning on the wall every time I've been in that john and laughed about it. Funny to see someone actually took a picture of it.

Kudos to whoever took that picture. I've looked at that warning on the wall every time I've been in that john and laughed about it. Funny to see someone actually took a picture of it.

i took the pic w/ my cell during the pregame festivities

I don't know what the big deal is, urine is sterile. :wallbash:

(no i don't p*ss in the sink...but it is sterile from what i understand)

Trust me, urine is not sterile. It can kill some harmful germs, but it can also transmit harmful germs.

But, if someone did p*ss in the sink, it is unlikely to do any harm because people do not fill the bowl to wash their hands. They soap and rinse off their hands using the stream of water coming from the faucet. Meanwhile, the p*ss would travel to the same place that the urinals empty into.

Of course, if a drunk misses the sink and hits the lever for the soap dispenser, that would be unhealthy... but still impressive. :doh:

:doh:

Okay I'm not following something here.

Why would you take a picture in a public mens room? Memento of a good time? Campaign literature for Larry Craig?

:bag:

Because i need to figure out who took a #2 in the men's urinal mmk? My first instinct was to look at the sink as it looks like a urinal mmk? and look for some clues mmk? I took a picture and realize mmk that the sink was smiling at me mmk. So I turned it over to you and your brother, since I have heard mmk about the good work you Hardly Boys do mmk.

/mackey

Hail :wallbash:

Because i need to figure out who took a #2 in the men's urinal mmk? My first instinct was to look at the sink as it looks like a urinal mmk? and look for some clues mmk? I took a picture and realize mmk that the sink was smiling at me mmk. So I turned it over to you and your brother, since I have heard mmk about the good work you Hardly Boys do mmk.

/mackey

Hail :doh:

At least you knew better than to try to solve this yourself. If you had tried, you would have looked at Tom Brady and had a raging clue ever since :wallbash: