Positives From the Game

box0life

1. Both Qb's suck and were hurt, time to play Brohm.

2. Improved our Draft order - Maybe.

3. Incognito could be an upgrade over time.

4. Won't have to worry about Fewell being our head coach next year after 124 yards in penalties and another disaster.

5. Jets and Dolphins lost too.

6. Poz played well.

7. Fred Jackson is now our full time starter and would be a star on any other team with an offensive line.

Thought I could come up with more but that was about it. Boy, this team sucks.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got one...

There was an AAron Maybin sighting today!!

OK....granted it was when he went offside to negate the Bills recovery of the onside kick, but still...

at least he got himself noticed by the announcers...

7. Fred Jackson is now our full time starter and would be a star on any other team with an offensive line.

I know he just signed a contract, but if I were him I would argue for a trade to a club where I could really shine and be on a winner. Put FJ on the Saints, Colts, or Pats and see what he would do

- We all now konw Maybin just sucks at everything

- We know the Refs want NE* to win so lets just rest our starters next year

- We know Jon Scott sucks dick at OT

- We need a new QB

- Our run D still sucks and will suck untill we get bigger

- T.O ??????? He go home after 1st half????

Jonathan Scott made Tully Banta Cain, basically just another guy in the league, look like the second coming of Lawrence Taylor today---getting run over, around and through

What about Chambers making #99 look like an All Pro?

A positive is that all of our weakness came out today in one showing, so there should be no doubt of what we need to do this offseason.

Keep Jackson, Poz, and Incognito and lose everyone else?

Heck- even Moorman sucked at punting today....

A shame to think these guys get laughed at by other teams when they try and rush the passer, but make our guys look horrible...

No doubt, but then to add insult to injury, when we can't even get a sniff of Tom Brady when it counts it really ticks me off!

I know he just signed a contract, but if I were him I would argue for a trade to a club where I could really shine and be on a winner. Put FJ on the Saints, Colts, or Pats and see what he would do

I guarantee you that Bellichick was salivating today over what he could do with FJ on his team--seriously. He's made Sammy Morris and Kevin Faulk legit 3rd down backs. A guy like Jackson would have 100 yds rushing, 10+ catches just about every game.

1. Both Qb's suck and were hurt, time to play Brohm.

2. Improved our Draft order - Maybe.

3. Incognito could be an upgrade over time.

4. Won't have to worry about Fewell being our head coach next year after 124 yards in penalties and another disaster.

5. Jets and Dolphins lost too.

6. Poz played well.

Thought I could come up with more but that was about it. Boy, this team sucks.

I think I agree with almost everything that you wrote with this post. It is clear that Fred Jackson is a star and it is good that we have him for two more years under contract.

I guarantee you that Bellichick was salivating today over what he could do with FJ on his team--seriously. He's made Sammy Morris and Kevin Faulk legit 3rd down backs. A guy like Jackson would have 100 yds rushing, 10+ catches just about every game.

You got that right!! Patriots was the first team I thought of

- We all now konw Maybin just sucks at everything

- We know the Refs want NE* to win so lets just rest our starters next year

- We know Jon Scott sucks dick at OT

- We need a new QB

- Our run D still sucks and will suck untill we get bigger

- T.O ??????? He go home after 1st half????

TO may as well have- given the combo of the O line collapsing and the rag armed QB